What do you think the most pussymagnet job is?

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
In my opinion dangerous and well-paying jobs that have a rogue aspect to them like fighter pilot, saturation diver, F1 driver.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18776, House Lannister and 1 other person
In my opinion dangerous and well-paying jobs that have a rogue aspect to them like fighter pilot, saturation diver, F1 driver.
.org janny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18776, SLA and 1 other person
drug dealer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18931, Acion and 4 others
modelling acting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Janitor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and GetShrekt
kpop idol

• JFL
Being a famous actor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, TUSSELEIF, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and ....
FireFighter for anyone that has life-experience

Not model

You dumb fucks don't know shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
fuck u mean no nigga? you a low inhib thugmaxxed dealer that attracts young naive pussy all the time
You will only attract ugly ghetto bitches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, justinzayn and ....
Yes bro.

If you can't get laid while dealing i don't know what to say.
It's not even a thing where you are exchanging drugs for sex.

It's just girls love the crime lifestyle. They love criminals for some reason, it turns them on. They also love that bonnie and Clyde shit

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and GetShrekt
You will only attract ugly ghetto bitches
You clearly don't get outside much do you? If by ugly ghetto bitches you mean girls that are fat and preg by 16.

Then no fucking way. When girls are young. 12-18, they are stupid as shit.

I used to chill with so many girls in my early teens who were fucking thugmaxxed guys and drug dealers, but now these same girls are going med school/law school and shit.

Obviously once these girls become older and college educated , thugmaxxed dudes no longer stand any chance

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
You clearly don't get outside much do you? If by ugly ghetto bitches you mean girls that are fat and preg by 16.

Then no fucking way. When girls are young. 12-18, they are stupid as shit.

I used to chill with so many girls in my early teens who were fucking thugmaxxed guys and drug dealers, but now these same girls are going med school/law school and shit.
Im from UAE we dont even have drug dealers here so idk lol but from shows and movies it look like only ghetto bitches like drug dealers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .... and Deleted member 20519
It‘s not the most pussy magnet job but I‘m studying law and one of the reasons is that the typical law jobs like lawyer, judge or federal prosecutor seem like they are pretty attractive to women.

• JFL
It‘s not the most pussy magnet job but I‘m studying law and one of the reasons is that the typical law jobs like lawyer, judge or federal prosecutor seem like they are pretty attractive to women.
Rapper, athlete, Influencer, entrepreneur

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Gonthar
Im from UAE we dont even have drug dealers here so idk lol but from shows and movies it look like only ghetto bitches like drug dealers
Honestly, it depends on the age of the girls. If you are targetting girls over 21, then they won't get excited over drug dealers and shit anymore.

But, girls in their teens? It always excites them for some reason. They really like bad boys. And it's not just ghetto bitches who fall in love with this lifestyle either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
nipple piercer + being chad = infinite pussy

Honestly, it depends on the age of the girls. If you are targetting girls over 21, then they won't get excited over drug dealers and shit anymore.

But, girls in their teens? It always excites them for some reason. They really like bad boys. And it's not just ghetto bitches who fall in love with this lifestyle either.
Yeah even where im from teens worship bad boys

Yeah even where im from teens worship bad boys
I thought girls in UAE would all be strict Muslims.

How does inceldom work there? Are there incel niggas over there? Is it even possible to be incel over there?

The foids over there still respect men right?

I thought girls in UAE would all be strict Muslims.

How does inceldom work there? Are there incel niggas over there? Is it even possible to be incel over there?

The foids over there still respect men right?
The thing about UAE is that most people here are from other countries like german, united state etc and we arabcels get mogged all the time by them all we can do is moneymaxx and hope for the best

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and ....
Air Force pilot

Bildschirmfoto 2022 09 22 um 210723

What's up bitch?

@House Lannister

• JFL
fuck u mean no nigga? you a low inhib thugmaxxed dealer that attracts young naive pussy all the time
You limit yourself to LQP/HQP girls

Lol at girls wetting themselves over “federal prosecutor”
I think they would. He'd still have to look good tho ofc so it's not a chad profession per se but if you look good it can be a decent halo

Job doesn't matter anymore. Chad can be a stay-at-home dad and the woman would be the breadwinner.

Jaw is law
Eyes are life

Chad garbage man>normie pilot/doctor/astronaut you name it

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
The thing about UAE is that most people here are from other countries like german, united state etc and we arabcels get mogged all the time by them all we can do is moneymaxx and hope for the best

Moneymaxx? Don't most arabs just work in cushy government roles? and leave the technical or physical work to foreigners
Do they pay well?

Nurse / at a hospital

Police officer

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
.org moderator close second

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
I sell gold,diamond,pearls it seems yo make girls interested in me

no one is closer to pussy than a gynaecologist.

• +1
Reactions: sweetas1