What do you think they got on Elon Musk??

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken

Did they bring him to one of those (((chosen islands))), or did they just have all of his emails and messages and probably him insulting women or being extremely racist or something??

Shootout to @Gonthar for probably selling the AI pic to that twitter account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, piec and gigell
He’s most likely long lost relative of the one of those13 Illuminati families

What's going on with Musk? I didn't get the news.

Nothing that's why he's freeing us and not being killed

A Freemason he is

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and MaghrebGator
A Freemason he is
That is for sure. In France it is estimated there are 175.000 freemasons. Heck if someone here lives in France and is not a freemason he should almost feel as an outcast of society

Jean Pierre is drinking blood in the basement of a chinese restaurant while you are here lurking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Cronus and gigell
That is for sure. In France it is estimated there are 175.000 freemasons. Heck if someone here lives in France and is not a freemason he should almost feel as an outcast of society

Jean Pierre is drinking blood in the basement of a chinese restaurant while you are here lurking
I’m worried my mom is a low level mason she shook hands with George soros when his foundation came to my country helping my moms organisation

• Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I’m worried my mom is a low level mason she shook hands with George soros when his foundation came to my country helping my moms organisation
Im trying to find the pic in an album

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I’m worried my mom is a low level mason she shook hands with George soros
Soros in reality is a no one. The top of the cake know since a long time ago that getting public is of no benefit

Soros and Biden and all those people are just the face of their enterprise.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Soros in reality is a no one. The top of the cake know since a long time ago that getting public is of no benefit

Soros and Biden and all those people are just the face of their enterprise.
I agree so maybe mom isnt maybe, she’s like anyone else these days working for the elites

they got crazy blackmail tactics, i heard in the music industry the jews hire big black men and rape you on camera

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, MaghrebGator and Jonnyboi
they got crazy blackmail tactics, i heard in the music industry the jews hire big black men and rape you on camera
Sounds funny to some and conspirational to others but this is extremely well documented all accross the board

You got literally hundreds of testimonies of this, from musicians to athletes to actors, etc etc etc

It's just that the media doesn't report on it and they decide to not do so collectively. Just like how they just decided to not speak about Israelis raping Palestinians in video or that poll that said 47% of Israelis support soldiers raping palestinians. But they decided to cover all the lies of what happened on October.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
Also all mainstream music is mind control.

There is more to frequency than what the goy believes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
Also all mainstream music is mind control.

Frequencies are more than the goy knows.
they engrain the music with black magic, hypnosis, subliminals, satanism, that's the mind controlling part, they also use demons/jinns to discover better tunes so they can capture your attention, beats and all, to hide the filthy lyrics, like yeat for example

degenerate female musicians that have their songs played to children en masse, the subconscious mind of a child is like a sponge in it's developing years, they will do anything to destroy good values, even by 1% they will spend trillions just to do so

listen to some eminem songs and what he talks about, straight up confesses about rape, death murder, satanic shit, they will argue that it's just for "muh rap" but nope everything is there for a reason :feelsgah:

agents of satan treated like kings, their job is to send you to the wrong path, very simple :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: gigell, halloweed and LOOKISM-LOGIC
Sounds funny to some and conspirational to others but this is extremely well documented all accross the board

You got literally hundreds of testimonies of this, from musicians to athletes to actors, etc etc etc

It's just that the media doesn't report on it and they decide to not do so collectively. Just like how they just decided to not speak about Israelis raping Palestinians in video or that poll that said 47% of Israelis support soldiers raping palestinians. But they decided to cover all the lies of what happened on October.
OK show me some of the testimonies of them hiring big black men to rape them on video

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
they engrain the music with black magic, hypnosis, subliminals, satanism, that's the mind controlling part, they also use demons/jinns to discover better tunes so they can capture your attention, beats and all, to hide the filthy lyrics, like yeat for example

degenerate female musicians that have their songs played to children en masse, the subconscious mind of a child is like a sponge in it's developing years, they will do anything to destroy good values, even by 1% they will spend trillions just to do so

listen to some eminem songs and what he talks about, straight up confesses about rape, death murder, satanic shit, they will argue that it's just for "muh rap" but nope everything is there for a reason :feelsgah:

agents of satan treated like kings, their job is to send you to the wrong path, very simple :feelsokman:
Exactly, all this is bang on.

IMG 8469

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and Deleted member 78207
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207 and Jonnyboi
Saddamist faggot

OK show me some of the testimonies of them hiring big black men to rape them on video
doesnt have to be black men jfl, rape is probably one of the tamest blackmails they have, i just saw an insider documentary podcast about how they trap promising rappers that learned the truth about what satanic shit they got into, cuz once you get in, there's no going out

it was an old documentary i can't remember.

look up yk osiris, that negro is a slave that wants out so badly, probably got his hole destroyed by diddy himself on tape :lul:, o yeah and not to mention that same diddy that has been grooming kiddy artists

have you ever heard of those holywood scandals where child actresses were raped, most of these famous young women are willingly having some degen shit done to them to reach the top and filmed 100% so they can't ever escape, once they know there is no chance of redemption they will do worse stuff

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Or he might just belive he might not belive every lie about Israel