What do you think this guy's intentions are? [A Tinder Slayer I found back in January]

What do you think this guy's intentions are?

• To get in an LTR with a exceptional foid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To get an FwB

• To meet new friends

• To promote his Instagram

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Dumb foids would probably disagree, but what would you assume this guy's intentions are?

I found this Tinder profile back in January on my Gonzalofish when I changed the settings to "search for men" and set his gender as a "woman" as part of my "Tinder Slayers in London (2022)" compilation - if foids want LTRs so much why do they keep running after these "fuckboys" that don't look like nice people at all?

Yeah, they'd say "I'm not looking for anything serious" yet when they release oxytocin, they'd wail, rant and scream for that Chad they just fucked. Typical woman brain.

It's so funny that they KEEP RUNNING BACK TO THESE GUYS EVEN WHEN THEY TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT.

They could have worked on themselves, saved themselves and waited for a good boy Chadlite or Chad to LTR them, since that's what they seem to really want. But no, a typical MTB would match with a Chad now and then, and their hormones are so uncontrollable they just have to fuck him and demand an LTR with him (he probably won't put up with their BS anway).

(To be fair, this looks like a troll profile, how are dumb foids falling for this?)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
@Br0sk1 @BoneDensity

Pump and dump LTB and MTB.

FwB a HTB

LTR if he finds a stacylite ( exceptionally rare probably not gonna happen)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Pump and dump LTB and MTB.

FwB a HTB

LTR if he finds a stacylite ( exceptionally rare probably not gonna happen)
I don't think he wants an LTR at all; he seems the type to not want anything until he's 30 and descended hard.
What do you think his laycount is most likely?

ltr ltb

• JFL
What do you think his laycount is most likely?
30 minimum. Probably started at 15/16. 10 a year is a conservative number for his looks level in a city like London.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
get a life. stop caring about what other ppl do. what he wants to do is none of your business
I just like to discuss people's rationality behind their decision-making, especially when it comes to the minds of foids and why they pick certain guys over others. They'd ignore a plain, shy Chadlite over a guy like the one I posted simply because he looks like he has game.

I just like to discuss people's rationality behind their decision-making, especially when it comes to the minds of foids and why they pick certain guys over others. They'd ignore a plain, shy Chadlite over a guy like the one I posted simply because he looks like he has game.
yeah i get it that you like to discuss but your takes are always bad. more foids = more looks. what's there to understand?? just because a guy appeals to your kinsey 3 male gaze doesn't mean he's gl to foids

• JFL
30 minimum. Probably started at 15/16. 10 a year is a conservative number for his looks level in a city like London.
What would you rate him?

Also would you assume all chadlites and Chads in London have a very high body count? I was rated chadlite by people on here, I'm 24 and I've got a laycount of 1 from a failed LTR - the girl wasn't a nice person at all.

I'm not the slaying type.

yeah i get it that you like to discuss but your takes are always bad. more foids = more looks. what's there to understand?? just because a guy appeals to your kinsey 3 male gaze doesn't mean he's gl to foids
I thought women liked either the RTT Love Island lads here in the UK, or in the rest of Europe and North America, soft prettyboys with a masculine bone structure, observing patterns I'm seeing on TikTok, blackpill YouTube channels, Looksmax and Instagram.

I thought women liked either the RTT Love Island lads here in the UK, or in the rest of Europe and North America, soft prettyboys with a masculine bone structure, observing patterns I'm seeing on TikTok, blackpill YouTube channels, Looksmax and Instagram.
yes but guys have difference pref. some want to slay some want to meet a girl with personality. looks don't matter for girls so this poll is irrelevant. only femcels can't get ltrs

• JFL
yes but guys have difference pref. some want to slay some want to meet a girl with personality. looks don't matter for girls so this poll is irrelevant. only femcels can't get ltrs
Psychology and the topic of decision-making and why they arrived at that decision just interests me so much.

he's sub 8 so he's basically incel. i think he's being sincere and he's looking for a becky ltr

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and Xangsane
Imagine having op as your doctor , motherfucker would analyze & make assumptions about your whole life after a simple checkup :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Xangsane
Psychology and the topic of decision-making and why they arrived at that decision just interests me so much.
simply guys don't fall in love for looks. personality matters much more for girls. no wonder those feminazi on reddit can't find guys to ltr them. who the fuck would want to spend time with them. only incels on here fall in love with vs models

• JFL
he's sub 8 so he's basically incel. i think he's being sincere and he's looking for a becky ltr
How is he sub 8, isn't he some textbook fuckboy Chad? @Br0sk1 believes so

Imagine having op as your doctor , motherfucker would analyze & make assumptions about your whole life after a simple checkup :feelswhy:
I had to deal with three families today; they and their children were so, so nice towards me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
How is he sub 8, isn't he some textbook fuckboy Chad? @Br0sk1 believes so

He'd be a 10 to a lot of normies. I think he looks better than anyone I can remember from high school and maybe better than anyone I've seen in person, period.

• +1
He'd be a 10 to a lot of normies. I think he looks better than anyone I can remember from high school and maybe better than anyone I've seen in person, period.
I agree, that's why he's doing well with women.
If women really want to LTR a good-looking guy why do they jump at the first opportunity with Chad, have sex with him and hope for an LTR, rather than work on themselves, improve their SMV and RMV and get Chad to commit? It's really not that hard; that's what a lot of us lads are doing here anyway.