What do you think would happen if Islam were the world's most dominant religion?

Xangsane

Xangsane

Da joos cucked Ernesto with dry air
Imagine if America, Australia and Europe are majority Muslim, and Muslim-majority countries are Christian in this alternate universe.

What do you think would happen? Discuss.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18244, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
I love my religion btw

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Chadeep and 1 other person
I honestly think it would be shit and they'd probably be fighting over different sects/denominations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18244, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Whatever the Jews wanted to happen would happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and galego123
nuclear explosion GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, BearBoy, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
idk tbh would be pretty shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, PapaGremlin, Danish_Retard and 4 others
I honestly think it would be shit and they'd probably be fighting over different sects/denominations
I mean of course that's the case in the middle East (kinda how like my dad seems to be prejudiced against shias) but let's assume that these hypothetical Muslim majority countries (i.e. the west) are running with the same political system as they are doing now. Just replace Christianity with Islam as the majority religion of America

• Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I mean of course that's the case in the middle East (kinda how like my dad seems to be prejudiced against shias) but let's assume that these hypothetical Muslim majority countries (i.e. the west) are running with the same political system as they are doing now. Just replace Christianity with Islam as the majority religion of America
they would not have established those political systems in the first place if they were muslim

Would be good if extremists like ISIS didn’t take over, the world would be more social and welcoming instead of consumerist where everyone is eating McDonald’s or women are shaking their ass on tiktok

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15099, ALP and 4 others
they would not have established those political systems in the first place if they were muslim
That's fair, but let's just assume we pushed a button and all Christians on the planet convert to Islam as a result.

That's fair, but let's just assume we pushed a button and all Christians on the planet convert to Islam as a result.
idk. that's an unrealistic hypothetical scenario.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
More men would be like your dad and more women like your mom
22AB9B3D 7C08 4BF4 A764 D574115FEE21

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 5'8manlet, PapaGremlin and 8 others
Peace

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and ALP
r u muslim

• +1
Islam is backward in general so I doubt industrialization would have happened.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, PrinceLuenLeoncur, PapaGremlin and 4 others
Islam is backward in general so I doubt industrialization would have happened.
Islam and Christianity are similar to one another as they're both Abrahamic religions

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
Download

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Danish_Retard, ALP and 3 others
Islam and Christianity are similar to one another as they're both Abrahamic religions
Christianity is less withholding and has more space for liberty. Hence why Christian nations are more secular and better for women generally

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and ALP
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Islam is a upgraded version of Christianity, to many people nowadays are living only by the flesh and neglect the spirit. The fools who spam terrorist are brainwashed by the media. Myself I am orthodox and one of the most respectful and honest friend I have is a Muslim Chechen guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
I have nothing against muslims, but it probably would be pretty shit.

Most arab nations hate each other.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, ALP and Deleted member 17291
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
Allah is a lizard and Mohammed is his pet rabbit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
it depends.. muslim country like iran/iraq or turkey?
if the whole world would be islamic like in turkey, it would be less problematic

but arabic? iran? iraq? afghanistan? fuck man that would be the WORST EARTH in THE WORLD lol

im an ex muslim (was born into a muslim family but since 8 years im an atheist and i was born in a western country.. so it was not difficult to ban islam from my life.... AMA if you want)

• So Sad
if the whole world would be islamic like in turkey, it would be less problematic

but arabic? iran? iraq? afghanistan? fuck man that would be the WORST EARTH in THE WORLD lol

im an ex muslim (was born into a muslim family but since 8 years im an atheist and i was born in a western country.. so it was not difficult to ban islam from my life.... AMA if you want)
Lets assume Muslim like Turkey

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Spilling blood in the name of Allah would be legal and I'd finally go ER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Turkey is Muslim, yet casual sex is common, so I don't think much would change
At my dad's place the Christian women are super western and Liberal, the Muslims not as much

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Lygodactylus
At my dad's place the Christian women are super western and Liberal, the Muslims not as much
What do you mean by your dad's place?

• +1

Don’t they kill people who leave religion ?

by the time that happens the earth's population would consists of a bunch of shitskins in remote regions of the planet living in bombed out ruins screaming at themselves in the mirror

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Xangsane
Yeah, makes sense. The Christians in Lebanon are practically westerners
Speaking of which, I really want to ski one day in the Lebanon mountains

• +1
Yeah, makes sense. The Christians in Lebanon are practically westerners
Speaking of which, I really want to ski one day in the Lebanon mountains
The last time I went there I was a little kid, but oh my goodness they were far more liberal than my family. I think if I were to go back (if it wasn't in the state it's in right now) I'd feel so awkward near the Christians who are definitely more like the Brazilians in nature.

I've never tried skiing :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
Wouldn't mind becoming a muslim and raiding villages and marrying young, virgin, and fertile females in their prime. :aheago:

INSHALLAH, BROTHER!!!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Deleted member 17311 and 2 others
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 16369
Islam is a upgraded version of Christianity, to many people nowadays are living only by the flesh and neglect the spirit. The fools who spam terrorist are brainwashed by the media. Myself I am orthodox and one of the most respectful and honest friend I have is a Muslim Chechen guy
Kek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16369
If Islam got its way? They would be slaughtering Christians who refuse to convert. If anyone follows the Quran 100% they can't adapt to western civilization.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, wollet2 and currylightskin
Islam is like Christianity. Its pretty much the same thing. Same Hebrew origins, same derivative of texts, same model of 1 truth 10 lies.

Thing about Islam is its incomplete sources compared to the sources of Moses and the Torah. So many extra laws by the Pharisees, and other deceptions from false prophets etc, but for the most part one thing they do have on point is how to vet woman to be less feministic. Christianity compared to Islam is too feminine and lawless. They have all the sources, use all the Hebrew texts, but have a whole lot of deceptive ways of thinking. Agreeability, and basically a 1 truth 10 lie tool to get people to love everything, as our wicked society introduces new reprobate things to love. They also make it seem as if disliking or having a hard line towards sin, is a sin itself. Islam on the other hand, is too historically fragmentary, hard-handed, and hypocritical. Its basically a derivative from its roots. When the sources are the same, I'm sure these are not just coincidences.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
more masculine men maybe

Turkey is Muslim
No, Turkey isn't a muslim country.

It's a secular country and atheism is on rise ıf you look at the datas and statistics.
yet casual sex is common
No it isn't, It s only casual in big and developed cities rest is like iraq.
Lets assume Muslim like Turkey
it would be less problematic
It s still a problem and boomer leadars are using religion to gain more votes.

Trust me guys, borning in this country is one of the biggest failos for me and ruined my life.

• So Sad
It's a secular country and atheism is on rise ıf you look at the datas and statistics.
It is, but also the Westernized parts of the country have significantly lower birth rates when compared to the Islamist areas.

Over the long term, Turkey will sadly remain majority Islamic as the secularists essentially don't really breed as much as Muslims do.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, ALP and Lygodactylus