What do you think would happen if Islam were the world's most dominant religion?

N
Imagine if America, Australia and Europe are majority Muslim, and Muslim-majority countries are Christian in this alternate universe.

What do you think would happen? Discuss.
No need to think about. It already is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Lygodactylus
The same thing would happen

don't really breed as much as Muslims do.
This.

And there are arabs, pakis, afgans invading the country right now and things will only get worse.

I need to escape from this hell.

This.

And there are arabs, pakis, afgans invading the country right now and things will only get worse.

I need to escape from this hell.
I mean all is not lost. Don't you guys have elections in like months from now? Maybe go vote. Your current government isn't doing so hot anyway with the Turkish economy on the decline.

I mean all is not lost. Don't you guys have elections in like months from now? Maybe go vote. Your current government isn't doing so hot anyway with the Turkish economy on the decline.
Economy sucks.
Education sucks.
There are arabs everywhere.

And that's enough to make it a hell on earth.
Yes we have an election, i will vote but it won't fix anything. The country will stay in the same place for next ten years even in the best circumstances.

No, Turkey isn't a muslim country.

It's a secular country and atheism is on rise ıf you look at the datas and statistics.

No it isn't, It s only casual in big and developed cities rest is like iraq.

It s still a problem and boomer leadars are using religion to gain more votes.

Trust me guys, borning in this country is one of the biggest failos for me and ruined my life.
my parents are from that country (but i was born in western europe)
and i know what you sayin..... they use religion because they profit from that religion
and unfortunely 50% of the people there are (very) religious.. thats why they believe everything what politicans say/lie
i dont like islam so they couldnt fool me :ROFLMAO:

i wish Atatuerk would be still alive and kick erdogans (hairy) ass

• +1
Reactions: ALP
its depends on generation Z
more and more of them are less religious and they wouldnt and shouldnt support that gov.

• +1
peace and happiness on earth.

• Ugh..
Your parents are based for leaving this place.
actually my grandparents left Turkey, i think in the 70s and my parents grew up in western europe
but you are completely right.. i thank the -not existent god- every fuckin day for that.. but dont get me wrong.. i like Turkey but just geographically and also the culture.. what i really dont like; the goverment and islam.

actually my grandparents left Turkey, i think in the 70s and my parents grew up in western europe
but you are completely right.. i thank the -not existent god- every fuckin day for that.. but dont get me wrong.. i like Turkey but just geographically and also the culture.. what i really dont like; the goverment and islam.
Ask your parents for adopting me.

I am a silent and smart kid and don't have any bad habits :lul:.:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: exeight
Ask your parents for adopting me.

I am a silent and smart kid and don't have any bad habits :lul:.:feelswhy:
if you were a stacy, oh man i would force them to adopt you
then i would be your stepbro :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
if you were a stacy, oh man i would force them to adopt you
then i would be your stepbro :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
If i was a stacy, i wouldn't be here.

• JFL
Reactions: exeight
If i was a stacy, i wouldn't be here.
shit man, thats true.... even as a stacy, Turkey would be heaven for you
instagrammodelmoneymaxxxxing

• +1
Islam is like Christianity. Its pretty much the same thing. Same Hebrew origins, same derivative of texts, same model of 1 truth 10 lies.

Thing about Islam is its incomplete sources compared to the sources of Moses and the Torah. So many extra laws by the Pharisees, and other deceptions from false prophets etc, but for the most part one thing they do have on point is how to vet woman to be less feministic. Christianity compared to Islam is too feminine and lawless. They have all the sources, use all the Hebrew texts, but have a whole lot of deceptive ways of thinking. Agreeability, and basically a 1 truth 10 lie tool to get people to love everything, as our wicked society introduces new reprobate things to love. They also make it seem as if disliking or having a hard line towards sin, is a sin itself. Islam on the other hand, is too historically fragmentary, hard-handed, and hypocritical. Its basically a derivative from its roots. When the sources are the same, I'm sure these are not just coincidences.
@Xangsane Christianity Judaism and Islam are connected but not the same at all like you lot keep making up islam is very heavy handed Christianity (non catholic and orthodox) is liberal. I for one like aspects of both, I enjoy how Muslims stone their women for being whores I mire that as whores should be punished something Christian’s USED TO DO but stopped. I however don’t like how Muslims have slavery and shit forcing taxes on religious minorities. You need a mix of both.

In conclusion islam is a more archaic stricter form of Judaism/Christianity and thus isn’t compatable with the west. I think islam should have 50%’of the planet whilst Christianity the other so that people who hate the west like me can go to Islamabad to get a VIRGIN wife and ascend something Christian’s cannot do as most women in the west are atheist/Luke warm whores

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and dreamcake1mo
@Xangsane Christianity Judaism and Islam are connected but not the same at all like you lot keep making up islam is very heavy handed Christianity (non catholic and orthodox) is liberal. I for one like aspects of both, I enjoy how Muslims stone their women for being whores I mire that as whores should be punished something Christian’s USED TO DO but stopped. I however don’t like how Muslims have slavery and shit forcing taxes on religious minorities. You need a mix of both.

In conclusion islam is a more archaic stricter form of Judaism/Christianity and thus isn’t compatable with the west. I think islam should have 50%’of the planet whilst Christianity the other so that people who hate the west like me can go to Islamabad to get a VIRGIN wife and ascend something Christian’s cannot do as most women in the west are atheist/Luke warm whores
I agree somewhat. The reason i say i dont think its coincidence, is because i feel like if you take out and mix the aspects from those 3, you would literally have a superiors religion. This forum would be completely dead. Life would be way better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Wouldn't mind becoming a muslim and raiding villages and marrying young, virgin, and fertile females in their prime. :aheago:

INSHALLAH, BROTHER!!!

HEY I'M THE BAATHIST HERE
NOT YOU

@Xangsane We wouldn't be interacting in the internet because there will be no need for looksmaxxing due to arranged marriages so I'll have a Stacy slim brunette girlfriend after gifting a goat to some random geezer and you would be NTmaxxed in non hypergamous UK.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Islam is like Christianity. Its pretty much the same thing. Same Hebrew origins, same derivative of texts, same model of 1 truth 10 lies.

Thing about Islam is its incomplete sources compared to the sources of Moses and the Torah. So many extra laws by the Pharisees, and other deceptions from false prophets etc, but for the most part one thing they do have on point is how to vet woman to be less feministic. Christianity compared to Islam is too feminine and lawless. They have all the sources, use all the Hebrew texts, but have a whole lot of deceptive ways of thinking. Agreeability, and basically a 1 truth 10 lie tool to get people to love everything, as our wicked society introduces new reprobate things to love. They also make it seem as if disliking or having a hard line towards sin, is a sin itself. Islam on the other hand, is too historically fragmentary, hard-handed, and hypocritical. Its basically a derivative from its roots. When the sources are the same, I'm sure these are not just coincidences.
So both religions are 1 truth 10 lies model? and what religion do you follow or if you follow any even and I mean based on the books or texts?

Anglo people are way too individualistic to be Muslims

So both religions are 1 truth 10 lies model? and what religion do you follow or if you follow any even and I mean based on the books or texts?
I dont follow any. Its all phony. I grew up in one, and its real lies mixed in.

But i do read the bible for historical context, and so far it has proven itself to be historically accurate! They are also more texts like the apocrypha and the little genesis that was for some reason removed from the original bible books which are far more interesting and insightful.

I'm rolling through unorthodox. Its no religion for me, but instead more of a "whats true is true thing". This is imo far more effective especially considering the bible and most religious books are not really "the bible" as in one book, but a coagulation of various different Hebrew and writers from such ancient civilizations. They are like manuscripts or books from that time, found and translated, then put all under one book, so i think the best way to read spiritual text is to not consider them to be a thing of structure or one book. Some texts are insightful, some may be falsified, some may be written by unrighteous person etc. Its a journey of finding truths, instead of a straight line.

Christianity for example, has the pope as its head. The pope and such people of that rank periodically remove and add in books they see fit. That's why they are deleted books like the apoc. And for example, islam has the bible named under "torah" as its source point, but they also are branched off from the hebrew authors religion, having made its own with all types of flaws and laws that were not even taught by the authors of the torah.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly