What do you think??

Chad irl but not chad by PSL autist standards.

Long midface looks amazing if you have a good IPD, but if you don't. . . . . :feelsrope:
How do i measure ipd? Whats ideal

wtf that jaw.

gigachad if you fix skin

How do i measure ipd? Whats ideal
It depends upon many factors such as skull size, zygos to zygos width, nose bridge width, eye shape, midface length, et cetera. But the average is 6.3-6.4cms and the lowest you can go is 5.9cms (unless you're like Somerhalder with a smaller than average skull size). Divide the IPD by your zygos to zygos width, ideal range is 0.45-0.47 (0.42-0.44 is acceptable, but is still not ideal, obviously).

For how to measure it. . . . . Just go to your optometrist and get your IPD measured like I got mine.

It depends upon many factors such as skull size, zygos to zygos width, nose bridge width, eye shape, midface length, et cetera. But the average is 6.3-6.4cms and the lowest you can go is 5.9cms (unless you're like Somerhalder with a smaller than average skull size). Divide the IPD by your zygos to zygos width, ideal range is 0.45-0.47 (0.42-0.44 is acceptable, but is still not ideal, obviously).

For how to measure it. . . . . Just go to your optometrist and get your IPD measured like I got mine.
Just saw my oftalmologic results ipd is 65mm, fter that with some math i got es ratio to be 0,47-0,48

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
u look like tehnoslav

What is this brag thread

With your looks you should get so many high quality pussy
I would kill to have your looks

Only your skin is a bit bad

Judging from the background in your pics and your face, you're most likely a low class shepherd who lives in some poverty-ridden slum in Serbia, and if that's really the case, then your appearance should be the least of your worries brate.

Why aren't you guarding your herd of sheep in the field? Go before the vuk eats all your sheep, glupo.

Not a Chad. Even if he was a Chad, it would be pointless, because he lives in a country where money matters more than looks. Looks don't matter that much in the Balkans.

giphy.gif

Keep barking for Serb slayers, utter subhuman