WHAT DO YOU WANT IN LIFE?????????????????????????????

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
I'm in existential dread rn.
Can't brainrotmax anymore to cope with life shit. So I really wanna know on a serious level what you guys want in life
Like do you want a wife, do you wanna marry?
Do you want kids?
Do you actually wanna kys?
What're your life goals

I really really need a wife that loves me tbh, I'm done with all these whores fucking over men nowadays. I wanna sit at the lake in the Swiss mountains with my beautiful wife. Our kids playing around with their shovels digging up holes. I swear I do not gaf ab money, I've never seen the essence of money clear. it's just an evil social lubricant to keep society from falling apart. I wanna be a man, I want to build my house on a plot of land. I want to go hunt for deer and I wanna fish. Planting my own garden for healthy veggies and fruits. Feeding my children good food so their brain chemistry isn't fucked up. I want to provide for my wife, I need to protect her from real dangers like animals, the weather and not from stupid schizo ppl on the streets.

I want to see pure love coming from her eyes when she looks at me. My kids need to look up to me as a strong and respectable man. I have to live past 70 so I can see my grandchildren get born, I don't wanna die without being remembered, I don't wanna die alone in a stinky AA meeting.

Why is the world the way it is. Ppl have forget the true nature of us as a species. We live in such a artificial world it's fucking crazy. Just think, in what moments are you the happiest? obviously when you're with someone you love, doing something like splitting wood, ...

• +1
Reactions: thecel, GabachoCopium, Xtra and 3 others
i don’t want a life i want a death and i want it quick and painless and now

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, falcon1, 6′2 still over and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
you still have hope deep within since you're not cutting your wrists rn

stop lying, you're meant for more. you'll find love someday
i did find love. it didn’t give me happiness. nothing will. u don’t know my story

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, thecel, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
you still have hope deep within since you're not cutting your wrists rn

stop lying, you're meant for more. you'll find love someday
cutting wrists hurts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Canwefixit and PsychoDsk
A family

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, nofap, Deleted member 30037 and 4 others
i did find love. it didn’t give me happiness. nothing will. u don’t know my story
I don't but there is always hope. how can you know nothing will if you haven't even tried or did 1% of all things on earth. There is purpose for everyone, for some it just takes longer to find it. It's easier to say that happiness will never be found when you have never started looking

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I don't but there is always hope. how can you know nothing will if you haven't even tried or did 1% of all things on earth. There is purpose for everyone, for some it just takes longer to find it. It's easier to say that happiness will never be found when you have never started looking
i’ve been looking my whole life for a way out, i still do. the only cope i have is knowing one day i get to die

internet forums to make a comeback

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 20370 and MaghrebGator
I only want to live like a retired old man with a montly paycheck.

Fuck I don't know good questio

i’ve been looking my whole life for a way out, i still do. the only cope i have is knowing one day i get to die
And some day without realizing it, your way out will be there. suddenly all these sad times will be forgotten. i swear bro, you're meant for more, you deserve more

Idk, I'm in a permanent existential crisis.
I know that I don't want kids and that "traditional family" life. I don't know if I want a girlfriend.
I would be ok with dying now cos I don't have anything really to live for, and in some ways I have a nihilistic viewpoint, but also I'm not dead so I have to make choices, but idk what I want

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I need a purpose. A purpose that's worth dedicating my life to. As of now, I am living aimlessly. It's brutal

I know that I don't want kids and that "traditional family" life. I don't know if I want a girlfriend.
I would be ok with dying now cos I don't have anything really to live for, and in some ways I have a nihilistic viewpoint, but also I'm not dead so I have to make choices, but idk what I want

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I need a purpose. A purpose that's worth dedicating my life to. As of now, I am living aimlessly. It's brutal
Helping animals :chad:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Zonar
I want to be in love with a beautiful woman and have 4 kids. Plus a boat.

Can't brainrotmax anymore to cope with life shit. So I really wanna know on a serious level what you guys want in life
Do you want kids?
What're your life goals

I really really need a wife that loves me tbh, I'm done with all these whores fucking over men nowadays. I wanna sit at the lake in the Swiss mountains with my beautiful wife. Our kids playing around with their shovels digging up holes. I swear I do not gaf ab money, I've never seen the essence of money clear. it's just an evil social lubricant to keep society from falling apart. I wanna be a man, I want to build my house on a plot of land. I want to go hunt for deer and I wanna fish. Planting my own garden for healthy veggies and fruits. Feeding my children good food so their brain chemistry isn't fucked up. I want to provide for my wife, I need to protect her from real dangers like animals, the weather and not from stupid schizo ppl on the streets.

I want to see pure love coming from her eyes when she looks at me. My kids need to look up to me as a strong and respectable man. I have to live past 70 so I can see my grandchildren get born, I don't wanna die without being remembered, I don't wanna die alone in a stinky AA meeting.

Why is the world the way it is. Ppl have forget the true nature of us as a species. We live in such a artificial world it's fucking crazy. Just think, in what moments are you the happiest? obviously when you're with someone you love, doing something like splitting wood, ...

I'd argue there is purpose in simply just living. Yk you're here but you don't know what you want, so in some way your purpose is just to be here. There is no right or wrong way to live your life it's just ab existing and doing things that gives you dopamine or makes you feel good.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
you will find it don't worry. I'm guessing you're still young, someday you will find your purpose, life will never have looked better I promise

Great health, great looks, slay average to stacylite noodlewhores, latinas and PAWGs. I love blonde white women! Also lots of money being able to do whatever I want without having to work because fuck wageslaving for a system that actively and passively despises me.

I want some tight biches and money

Great health, great looks, slay average to stacylite noodlewhores, latinas and PAWGs. I love blonde white women! Also lots of money being able to do whatever I want without having to work because fuck wageslaving for a system that actively and passively despises me.
hellyea brother, i know you will pound a lot of stacys and be rich asf

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
I'd argue there is purpose in simply just living. Yk you're here but you don't know what you want, so in some way your purpose is just to be here. There is no right or wrong way to live your life it's just ab existing and doing things that gives you dopamine or makes you feel good.
Yeah, but there's 1. Societal/parental pressure, which isn't a big deal, particularly societal, but also 2. The need to get a job or earn money somehow. If you have no motivation for this and just want to exist and relax to your own accord, stuff like working affects that.

But if I had a bunch of money I would just spend my time relaxing, exploring, and volunteering

Yeah, but there's 1. Societal/parental pressure, which isn't a big deal, particularly societal, but also 2. The need to get a job or earn money somehow. If you have no motivation for this and just want to exist and relax to your own accord, stuff like working affects that.

But if I had a bunch of money I would just spend my time relaxing, exploring, and volunteering
true but I believe there's purpose in all of it. yea you have to work for money, but in the process of it lies something beautiful. It just depends how you look at things tbh

I feel you man but good luck finding a faithful wife in this post zoomer world that isn’t an insentient incompetent toilet with 0 ability of chores and nurturing with a likely bodycount of 10+. Count your days my friend never began for us zoomers.

the sopranos morning GIF

Do you want kids?
What're your life goals

I want to ascend enough to the point where i can be bluepilled and say stupid shit like if you wanna mog go help a grandma and than i wanna make video games

Do you want kids?
What're your life goals

i was born to kill

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I wanna be like Leonardo Dicaprio

• Love it
Do you want kids?
What're your life goals

i want to have my old mind back. my diseased mind prevents me from ascending no matter how gl i become

i want to have my old mind back. my diseased mind prevents me from ascending no matter how gl i become
real

Total human annihilation.

Do you want kids?
What're your life goals

Why is the world the way it is. Ppl have forget the true nature of us as a species. We live in such an artificial world it's fucking crazy. Just think, in what moments are you the happiest? obviously when you're with someone you love, doing something like splitting wood, ...
Go raw primal and start mma

• +1
Thinking about killing myself and enjoying what's left

• JFL