What do you write on discussion? (high iqcels gtfih)

D

Deleted

Lurker
Always hated that part of a report. I'm writing about unemployment and its causes/consequences. What am i supposed to write under discussion.

causes of unemployement are either natural or structural. natural means that it's caused by the time lag in which workers enter and exit the job market due to the material time of finding another employee etc. , structural means that the wages are too high for the current price level. it leads to output and inflation downfall, and can be solved through monetary policies or economic policies. i think that's more than enough for your scope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and SubhumanCurrycel
causes of unemployement are either natural or structural. natural means that it's caused by the time lag in which workers enter and exit the job market due to the material time of finding another employee etc. , structural means that the wages are too high for the current price level. it leads to output and inflation downfall, and can be solved through monetary policies or economic policies. i think that's more than enough for your scope
🤓🤓

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Growth Plate, the BULL and 1 other person