Highest I've seen is 8

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Answer me niggers

hexum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, optimisticzoomer, BrahminBoss and 2 others
What makes hexum better than your average chad? Is it fame? Appeal? Bones? Symmetry?
how does fame make you a chad are you dumb or something

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
how does fame make you a chad are you dumb or something
because people on the forum know them so they rate them a 9 instead of an 8

because people on the forum know them so they rate them a 9 instead of an 8
you didn't answer my question, how does that make you a chad?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
I'm pretty sure psl rating is used for chad here, am i wrong? I can show you.

What I'm trying to say is that if david gandy was a nobody and he asked for a rating on here, he'd be lower by the users. But because hes a famous model he gets a higher rating

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Axii and halloweed
What I'm trying to say is that if david gandy was a nobody and he asked for a rating on here, he'd be lower by the users. But because hes a famous model he gets a higher rating
What does what users rate him here have to do with how chad he is? Think.

What does what users rate him here have to do with how chad he is? Think.
I’m saying that i dont see a difference in looks between people who get rated 9s and 8s the only difference i see is that the people getting rated 8s are less famous

I’m saying that i dont see a difference in looks between people who get rated 9s and 8s the only difference i see is that the people getting rated 8s are less famous
So what youre saying is you cant be a 10 that has perfect face height everything but is not famous.

So what youre saying is you cant be a 10 that has perfect face height everything but is not famous.
Im talking about how people get rated by the users here not what their actual attractiveness is

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
Im talking about how people get rated by the users here not what their actual attractiveness is
But I asked you a specific question that youre not answering

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I didnt even ask about how you think people get rated here, i asked you specifically how it makes someone more chad since thats what i assume you believe, unless you want to argue it doesnt

Check my thread man. I think I've made the best tier list and a lot of the best raters on this site agree. It is PSL however, so 0-8, but this is only for Chad+, 6PSL+.

For reference, most people believe Colton Haynes is a solid chad (6.5 PSL):
View attachment 2773853View attachment 2773857

If this is true, then why is Dellisola considered 7psl+. In a room filled with 10 000 6.5 PSL high chads, are you really saying that Dellisola will be best looking:

View attachment 2773842View attachment 2773843

Then we have Simonas Pham, considered best looking oriental:
View attachment 2773820

You really think in that room, he will be the best.. where everyone looks to be the level that Colton Haynes is?

The only person who I think is deserve worthy of 7psl then would be someone very striking, like Depoot or Barrett. Someone who is so unique and different from everyone else, that they look like an IRL morph. Bare in mind ONE PERSON in that room is the most attractive person you've seen in your entire life.

Hernan Drago will be up there and so will Isaac Moreno (they both look like morphs):
View attachment 2773858View attachment 2773831
They would stand out A LOT even in that room, because they are even higher than 7 PSL.

If you think about it, the ultimate truth is that to reach the highest PSL, you need to be more polarising and strikingly unique (in an attractive way).

You think Lachowski is making it out of the room?
View attachment 2773841

Your numbers are wrong... I'd say 7.5 PSL is one out of quarter a billion, so there are only 16 or so 7.5 PSL out there, including Hernan Drago and Isaac Moreno (maybe O pry too). They would look like IRL morphs.

7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. O pry, Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, , Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Damien Kater, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Alain Delon, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Damien Kater, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.5 PSL+. Tbh, 7.5 PSL+ have probably less apeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".

I got a theory, that to be higher in PSL compared to others around you:
1. Bone Mass
2. Striking Features
3. Striking Colouring
Are all very underrated, especially Bone Mass. Harmony has little value for PSL, more for Appeal.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and ggg.tv🤫
Check my thread man. I think I've made the best tier list and a lot of the best raters on this site agree. It is PSL however, so 0-8, but this is only for Chad+, 6PSL+.
finally i dont have to argue with that other yapper in this thread

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and greycel
I didnt even ask about how you think people get rated here, i asked you specifically how it makes someone more chad since thats what i assume you believe, unless you want to argue it doesnt
You’re too retarded to argue with considering you didn't realise i answered your stupid question 4 times

I predict an iq of 80 since you're smart enough to type paragraphs

Technically that’s a reply not a thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and greycel
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and ggg.tv🤫
@greycel where would u place someone like him on the scale

Rare South American Amerindian chad

• Woah
Reactions: smallman
What makes him more attractive than an 8?
He has the best eye area in the whole world

Eyes are the prize boyo

Also the highest paid male model

• +1
You've probably confused PSL ratings with normie scale ratings. PSL goes up to 8, and it's only about the face, not overall attractiveness. 8 PSL means you have a perfect face.

You've probably confused PSL ratings with normie scale ratings. PSL goes up to 8, and it's only about the face, not overall attractiveness. 8 PSL means you have a perfect face.
No im just talking about the normie scale here, i just noticed whenever someone is rated on the normie rating on here there doesn't seem to be a difference between an 8 and 9. Even though the difference between a 6 htn and 7 Chadlite is very noticeable

No im just talking about the normie scale here, i just noticed whenever someone is rated on the normie rating on here there doesn't seem to be a difference between an 8 and 9. Even though the difference between a 6 htn and 7 Chadlite is very noticeable

Attractiveness starts having diminishing returns after some point. The difference between a 8 and a 9 or a 9 and a 10 are in some miniscule details. For most people they are not even noticeable. Plus there is always some subjectivity involved rating people who are at the highest tier of attractiveness.

• +1
You’re too retarded to argue with considering you didn't realise i answered your stupid question 4 times

I predict an iq of 80 since you're smart enough to type paragraphs
my question was how fame makes you more chad and your "answer" was "well this is how people think of it here"

So you base your opinion on who is chad based on what some smelly 5'1 mumbai pooskins here post? Damn rough to be you.

stop autistically rating women. She is either ugly, Aight or good looking

Doesn't exist

@greycel where would u place someone like him on the scale
View attachment 2882423
Rare South American Amerindian chad

I rated this dude a High Chadlite mainly because of insanely low bf %, high zygos, good eyes (tier above: above avg), v good angularity. Good soft markers too
Front is mid-high Chadlite
Side is mid Chad tier. Rivals those of Amnesia and Zayn Malik

But they were all based on these 2 pics:

The front picture I rated is wayyy worse than the video you posted. Maybe because the picture highlights his unideal chin ratios and nose. Also there's noticeable assymetry, despite minimal.
In the video you posted, bro is an Appeal-maxxed, Anime Protag Pheno, Gigachad. Fits in this bracket:

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Damien Kater, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Alain Delon, Simonas Pham

Mogs:

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Damien Kater, Sam Dezz

Gets mogged by (PSL, he mogs most in Appeal):

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, , Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

Massimo del Sante comes closest in terms of looks and background, but mogs this dude in pictures (according to tier list above). I'd argue Massimo Del Sante is one of the lowest people who cross the 7PSL threshold, but that's for pictures. My ratings have been done according to an average of most of the pictures I have seen of that person (with some involvement of in motion).

Most people here SEVERELY underrate him, but they haven't done as much research on these actors/models. Lemme find this fucking crazy video of him in motion. This is one of the highest PSL of all time in motion (mogs everybody sub 7.5PSL+, morph tier and even them tbh (for motion). An upgraded, sharper Jeff Seid (who is a Giga chad, one tier below for pics). Mogs most of Hexum in motion - interviews, other than some videos like when Hexum was in the desert with a cowboy hat):

One of the most angular people to have ever walked this Earth:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, ElTruecel and ggg.tv🤫
this is how 9+/10 face looks. But when you are that beautiful you can't have high sex appeal. Because you don't have ugly masculine features.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, moreroidsmoredates, try2beme and 1 other person
the psl scale is rigged so that noone is below a 3 and noone is above an 8. this way subhumans feel better about themsleves

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and ggg.tv🤫
the psl scale is rigged so that noone is below a 3 and noone is above an 8. this way subhumans feel better about themsleves
youre probably right, thats why I prefer the normie scale

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, try2beme and ggg.tv🤫
This is a 9

Number 9 GIF by Teach First

• Woah
the fact he is 7 psl and INSANE appeal to any age
That guy you sent had very similar pheno to me and now i hate myself after looking in a mirror

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, greycel and try2beme
The bull

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5