What does a dirty look mean?

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
What does it mean if you stare at a girl (it can be anyone) during class and they catch you staring and give you a dirty look back?

Either that or they look away to the opposite direction, or cover their face with their hair, or look straight down to avoid my eye contact

Thanks @Fuk @Gorilla @cocainecowboy @Rift678 @Playboypuertorican @moggingmachine @Titbot @Dogs @PapiMew @BigChinHispanic @Gosick @Gudru @EthnicelAscension @ArabIncel

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shibo
it means “stop looking at me creep” srs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 123abc, Hades, Deleted member 4310 and 2 others
why do you always tag a random bunch of users in every thread, most of whom don't even reply

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: shibo
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 2846
is it still ur onetis

chads never gotten a dirty look

• +1
Reactions: 123abc and Short Ugly and Brown
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It should be pretty obvious what it means

jack off and have post nut clarity
my last class with her was 2 hours

last class I was trying to determine how many mm her maxilla was in front of her glabella

after like 15ish seconds of staring at her she noticed, gave me a dirty look, and covered the side of her face with her hair so I couldn't see anymore :trepidation: 😓

IM MIRIN SON. YOU INDEED HAVE ACTIVATED HER PRIMALEST SEX DRIVE. SHES WAITING FOR YOU TO TO THE FIRST MOVE. YOU SHOULD GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY AND SPREAD HER LEGS OPEN (IN CASE SHE HAS CLOTHING JUST RIP IT OFF TBHB HTBHTBH) THEN PUMP YOUR GENES BRO IT WORKS FOR ME.
IM MIRIN SON.

my last class with her was 2 hours

last class I was trying to determine how many mm her maxilla was in front of her glabella

after like 15ish seconds of staring at her she noticed, gave me a dirty look, and covered the side of her face with her hair so I couldn't see anymore :trepidation: 😓

giphy.gif

• So Sad
IM MIRIN SON. YOU INDEED HAVE ACTIVATED HER PRIMALEST SEX DRIVE. SHES WAITING FOR YOU TO TO THE FIRST MOVE. YOU SHOULD GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY AND SPREAD HER LEGS OPEN (IN CASE SHE HAS CLOTHING JUST RIP IT OFF TBHB HTBHTBH) THEN PUMP YOUR GENES BRO IT WORKS FOR ME.
IM MIRIN SON.
rape is wrong

@LordNorwood @PrettyBoyMaxxing how can I make her not think I'm creepy?
do you guys really think I'm creepy?

Last edited:
happens to me a lot ngl. sometimes from a distance I see someone looking at me with a pleasant face, but when I get closer their facial expression turns the other way. when im conscious of it in real time (happened earlier today) I laugh inside idk why. its just funny seeing their facial expression turn instantly.

• So Sad
HAHAHAHAHA NEVERMINND. JUST SAW THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY THIS FAGGOT. ITS OVER JFLLLLLLL

• So Sad
I'm too familiar with this look, it hurts just as much every time even if I have experienced it daily for the last decades.

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
rape is wrong

@LordNorwood @PrettyBoyMaxxing how can I make her not think I'm creepy?
do you guys really think I'm creepy?
yes mate you act creepy as hell
there's no way to make her think you aren't creepy, you just need to accept that your social status in your community has been completely Hindenberged and try again in a new community, been over this so many times with you
Its over, LEARN FROM YOUR FUCKING MISTAKES and try again in an OUT OF STATE college
if you can completely restart your social media and try your best to not get found by your old friends

• +1