What does a girl do 22/23 hours a day active on whatsapp?

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
There is this girl I know whom I'm stalking right now and I can see she's online on whatsapp all the time especially now she's on vacation. I swear to god even during the night at 2am, 3am, 4am, 6am she's always online. Or at most the status shows she was last active ten minutes ago and it's 5am in the morning. And then she's active an 7am, 8am, 9am, 10am...of course the whole hour...not just once per hour. I mean how the fuck is it even possible? Doesn't she need to sleep? I mean I need 8 hours of sleep per day or I can't even think straight and she maybe sleep one hour per night and still function perfectly.

I wonder who's she chatting with all this time or if she's stalking somebody

screen refresher

they get chatted up by chads from early age constantly

i have witnessed this with multiple female relatives and they showed me some convos

some guys desperately chatting them up are ones that mog this entire forum btw

they literally just go straight to the point on insta

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Damn bro. I don't even get 1 message in days, I don't know how they can spend hours on it.
Take the nomessagespill, hugest indicator that you are a fucking Incel and a loner
they get chatted up by chads from early age constantly

i have witnessed this with multiple female relatives and they showed me some convos

some guys desperately chatting them up are ones that mog this entire forum btw

they literally just go straight to the point on insta
This.Insta is the ultimate and fastest way of getting pussy from Chada

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
This is why you men have no other choice but to lower their standards and date significantly below their level. Because your looksmatch or even women below your looksmatch only wants Chad. Or she will cuckold you with Chad if she will let you betabuxx her

This is why you men have no other choice but to lower their standards and date significantly below their level. Because your looksmatch or even women below your looksmatch only wants Chad. Or she will cuckold you with Chad if she will let you betabuxx her
stfu bitch

I honestly wonder if she got a crush recently and she's chatting with her crush for 22 hours per day. There is no other reason
A couple of weeks ago she wasn't active much on Whatsapp.....she's rarely online when she's working

Maybe texting chad.

Replying to orbiters

like at every hour of the day? I mean I swear she's ALWAYS online, even now. Even at 3am, 4am or 5am.....crazy
Maybe. I don’t know, man. Many girls really lust over chad to the point where they are willing to lose sleep even if she is busy the next day.

Have you seen the average woman's Whatsapp? They have hundreds of active conversations open at once. Most of their exes and orbiters contact them through that too. Plus they literally don't sleep. Some get by on 2 hours sleep each night. I've known foids with 3 out of control kids who go to bed at 3am and wake at 6am everyday. It's the constant validation and dopamine rush from these apps that keeps them energized and alert.

I mean I checked all her socials right now
Last active on Whatsapp: ONLINE
Last active on Instagram: 2 hours ago
Last active on Messanger: 3 hours ago

I really wonder what the hell she's doing on whatsapp in the last couple of days....sometimes I cope by thinking maybe she's stalking me LOL because actually I'm also ONLINE all the time because I'm stalking her. That would be fun but I'm very delusional