What does it mean if a girl brings me back to her hotel room?

Last year I was at a club and I saw a girl eyefucking me. I approached her and we danced a little and I went for a kiss a few times but she pulled away after a few seconds each time. Idk why, i’ve been told i’m a good kisser by other girls.

To make the story short, we ended up at the hotel of a guy her sister met at that club and we walked back to her hotel. On the way there she grabbed my hand and held it tight.

When we got there, it was 6am. She went and showered and changed into her pyjamas and we got into bed. She told me I can take my clothes off but imo it didn’t sound sexual, it was more like “I got changed into my pyjamas and you’re wearing jeans and a sweater” kinda way. I took my clothes off up to my undies and socks and we awkwardly lied down. After a few mins she asked “can I put my hand on your chest?” And I just said ok.

She did that for a while and then we went to sleep. At around 12 her sister got back and we went to get breakfast. After breakfast I said i’d like to meet her again that night before she goes back home. We agreed and she picked up my call once and said she’ll be out soon but then never again so effectively she ghosted me.

My question is: did she want sex? I never got any clear signs and I got some indicators of disgust like her pulling away when I kissed her.
I’m a 23 year old virgin excluding prostitutes.
could've ascended.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
could've ascended.
She also told me i'm the best looking guy she saw in a long time lol. Fuck... :(
I met a MILF the very next night in that same club who knew straight away I got ghosted because of the sad expression on my face. I failed to bring her back to my hotel too even though she's the one that brought it up.

She also told me i'm the best looking guy she saw in a long time lol. Fuck... :(
I met a MILF the very next night in that same club who knew straight away I got ghosted because of the sad expression on my face. I failed to bring her back to my hotel too even though she's the one that brought it up.
Sometimes u fill a niche with a foid but that's an extremely rare occurence for sub5's

• +1
Sometimes u fill a niche with a foid but that's an extremely rare occurence for sub5's
happens pretty often to me. Usually get at least one approach whenever I go clubbing with a foid showing very clear interest, usually telling me that i’m gl.

Last year I was at a club and I saw a girl eyefucking me. I approached her and we danced a little and I went for a kiss a few times but she pulled away after a few seconds each time. Idk why, i’ve been told i’m a good kisser by other girls.

To make the story short, we ended up at the hotel of a guy her sister met at that club and we walked back to her hotel. On the way there she grabbed my hand and held it tight.

When we got there, it was 6am. She went and showered and changed into her pyjamas and we got into bed. She told me I can take my clothes off but imo it didn’t sound sexual, it was more like “I got changed into my pyjamas and you’re wearing jeans and a sweater” kinda way. I took my clothes off up to my undies and socks and we awkwardly lied down. After a few mins she asked “can I put my hand on your chest?” And I just said ok.

She did that for a while and then we went to sleep. At around 12 her sister got back and we went to get breakfast. After breakfast I said i’d like to meet her again that night before she goes back home. We agreed and she picked up my call once and said she’ll be out soon but then never again so effectively she ghosted me.

My question is: did she want sex? I never got any clear signs and I got some indicators of disgust like her pulling away when I kissed her.
I’m a 23 year old virgin excluding prostitutes.
happens pretty often to me. Usually get at least one approach whenever I go clubbing with a foid showing very clear interest, usually telling me that i’m gl.
are u manlet, considering ur pfp?

• +1
are u manlet, considering ur pfp?
Yeah, 184cm manlet. The girl I was with was my height if not slightly taller, her sister was like 2-3 inches taller than me. Could've gotten tallfag sons out of her :feelsrope: jfl

Yeah, 184cm manlet. The girl I was with was my height if not slightly taller, her sister was like 2-3 inches taller than me. Could've gotten tallfag sons out of her :feelsrope: jfl
I'm blackpilled asf but it's obviously ur personality in this case

• +1
I'm blackpilled asf but it's obviously ur personality in this case
This is one of dozens of such experiences, although this was the second closest I got to sex. Still, I had some girls ask me out before even talking to me before and it went nowhere. Being non-NT is brutal.

This is one of dozens of such experiences, although this was the second closest I got to sex. Still, I had some girls ask me out before even talking to me before and it went nowhere. Being non-NT is brutal.
non nt and high inhibness means u will never get laid, even chads know this

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath