what does a ressced maxilla do to your face

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
ive been here for a bit and theres always one word that almost always pops up maxilla, so whats the big deal what does a ressed maxilla do to your face what features does it give you?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, mewcoper and SkinjobCatastrophe
Hollow, sunken midface that appears flat and sickly. No visible cheekbones, flat retruded mouth, flat philtrum

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 9344, sandcelmuttcel and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8090
You don't appear to have cheekbones, these popping sharp and visible cheekbones
Maxilla has nothing to do with cheekbones lmao. His maxilla is recessed and he has god tier cheekbones
0bcfb3801dfde880e05173fa3867fa38

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410, sandcelmuttcel, Lolcel and 3 others
It makes you unattractive. Or less attractive. Having any facial features that are recessed relative to the others is usually unattractive

these are some pictures of a lady who had a modified lefort surgery. She looks much more attractive in the after picture because her maxilla is no longer recessed
A14DB6B8 B264 4997 AB4E 8CA16AE06D04

87429234 2A15 4B04 B638 FBB58199A52F

she did a bunch of other shit to improve her looks as well, but you can see the effect on the maxilla

• +1
Reactions: TrappedInReality, Deleted member 9344, oatmeal and 4 others
Maxilla has nothing to do with cheekbones lmao. His maxilla is recessed and he has god tier cheekbones
View attachment 795854

Stop finding outliers who could also be photoshopped

Which side from a cheekbone perspective looks better to you? The first side you see or second?

The maxilla is a HINGE

It makes you unattractive. Or less attractive. Having any facial features that are recessed relative to the others is usually unattractive

these are some pictures of a lady who had a modified lefort surgery. She looks much more attractive in the after picture because her maxilla is no longer recessed
View attachment 795864
View attachment 795865

she did a bunch of other shit to improve her looks as well, but you can see the effect on the maxilla
she went from looking like a junkie to looking decent looking crazy improvement

• +1
Reactions: TrappedInReality, Lolcel, Deleted member 8090 and 1 other person
Stop finding outliers who could also be photoshopped

Which side from a cheekbone perspective looks better to you? The first side you see or second?

The maxilla is a HINGE

felt uncomfortable watching this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Lolcel, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
she went from looking like a junkie to looking decent looking crazy improvement
Exactly. Maxilla is very underrated element of an attractive face. Next time you see an attractive woman take a look at her maxilla/midface area. It is usually even with or slightly protruding compared to the rest of her face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Exactly. Maxilla is very underrated element of an attractive face. Next time you see an attractive woman take a look at her maxilla/midface area. It is usually even with or slightly protruding compared to the rest of her face.
good maxilla is stacey trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and SkinjobCatastrophe
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 9699
Its true tho

Heres the left side

Looks solid

And here you can see more of the right side

It's uninformed to say the maxilla doesn't play a HUGE role in your face

Its my fault for not chewing and smiling on both sides i guess

And here you can see more of the right side

It's uninformed to say the maxilla doesn't play a HUGE role in your face

Ita my fault for not chewing and smiling on both sides i guess

your very good looking for a curry tbh, whats your age and height?

your very good looking for a curry tbh, whats your age and height?

I rely on high collagen and good skin. Otherwise my right side hurts me.

Watch this one where i am focusing the lens predominantly on the right side. Forget the content.

Im 28 and 5'8

I would say i am decent normie irl but camera lens definitely lowers that

Check the right side and how flat it is tho lol

• JFL
Reactions: IvanArgentina
I rely on high collagen and good skin. Otherwise my right side hurts me.

Watch this one where i am focusing the lens predominantly on the right side. Forget the content.

Im 28 and 5'8

I would say i am decent normie irl but camera lens definitely lowers that

Check the right side and how flat it is tho lol

bro wtf i have that to one side of my face is better develeoped better cheekbones under eye support wtf causes that and yeah its not even that bad i think your being to harsh on urself tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Maxilla is everything. Your mandible has better positioning due to maxilla and so do both your upper and lower cheekbones.

This is why people harp on about it and get mse done. Though according to jaw hacks fixing the maxilla won't completely better reposition the mandible

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
bro wtf i have that to one side of my face is better develeoped better cheekbones under eye support wtf causes that and yeah its not even that bad i think your being to harsh on urself tbh

Its because me and you chewed and smiled mostly on one side of our face.

I dont think i am. Id possibly be good looking if my right side matched my left. Otherwise im average cute

Oh and yeah the lack of under eye support has also given me a lazy eye lol. Or a droopy eyelid should i say. So the maxilla is massive. My right side is also ageing a little faster than my left.

On my left i look early 20s and right mid

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Incel photoshop to ideal

400px 020knyxtxax01

EVtyl YWsAELCS5

Also recessed face can have some medical problems like sleap apnea or general air flow breathing problems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Oh and yeah the lack of under eye support has also given me a lazy eye lol. Or a droopy eyelid should i say. So the maxilla is massive. My right side is also ageing a little faster than my left.

On my left i look early 20s and right mid
im 17 rn if i chew mostly on the side with less maxilla support will i see a slight improvment or any at all?

Maxila is everything.

im 17 rn if i chew mostly on the side with less maxilla support will i see a slight improvment or any at all?

Possibly. Our facical bones don't FULLY fuse until our late 50s I was reading/watching somewhere, but FUNDAMENTAL development goes on until 25 & obviously the younger the better, so you still have time.

I'm 28 and only learned about this during the lockdown so it's too late unless I wanna go to North America or somewhere to do MSE or leffort. Chew, smile with your cheek muscles & mew. Work your masseters constantly while mewing 8 hours a day with at least a moderate intensity.

i
Possibly. Our facical bones don't FULLY fuse until our late 50s I was reading/watching somewhere, but FUNDAMENTAL development goes on until 25 & obviously the younger the better, so you still have time.

I'm 28 and only learned about this during the lockdown so it's too late unless I wanna go to North America or somewhere to do MSE or leffort. Chew, smile with your cheek muscles & mew. Work your masseters constantly while mewing 8 hours a day with at least a moderate intensity.
isn't mewing just breathing through your nose and keeping your tounge on the roof of your mouth?

View attachment 795864
View attachment 795865

What leffort was it exactly she had? I am going to have it done someday i think. Its only the right side for me tho, so wouldn't it look weird if i just had the right done?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
He has a short ramus too and high gonial angle , what is saving him then?

No he doesn't have a short ramus you fucking dumbass. That's his tattoo covering it up

• +1
Reactions: MilfLover69
He has a short ramus too and high gonial angle , what is saving him then?
Harmony. Having forward growth doesn't necessarily mean you're good-looking
Nic Palladino 300x300
Capture

Same guy yup

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MilfLover69, Deleted member 9819, oatmeal and 1 other person

View attachment 795864
View attachment 795865

to be fair, part of the reasons her results looked so good is because she had no downward growth.

downward growth is unfixable for the most part unfortunately.

• So Sad
Reactions: aspieSavage
Are you blind? Tattoo or not , my point still stands

No it doesn't. Sometimes it's more manly to admit you made a mistake and were fooled. It's an optical illusion.

No it doesn't. Sometimes it's more manly to admit you made a mistake and were fooled. It's an optical illusion.
Jfl are you even reading?
Doesnt matter if he has a good ramus or not , its hidden by "optical illusion" having the same effect as no ramus at all

Jfl are you even reading?
Doesnt matter if he has a good ramus or not , its hidden by "optical illusion" having the same effect as no ramus at all

I'm not gonna argue with a fool.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
idk what can do for your face but it can fuck your life

ive been here for a bit and theres always one word that almost always pops up maxilla, so whats the big deal what does a ressed maxilla do to your face what features does it give you?
Hiv

makes it over