What Does and Doesn't Count as Frauding

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
I live in midtown Vancouver and as such am frequently moving about in crowded areas. Last week I was given a card by a modelling scout lady and asked to email sample pics to her if I was interested in freelance work. I suspect she saw me as one of those "demented/deformed looking ethnic model" types that the industry loves to use for diversity virtue signaling.

However, on a phone call I did learn this from her in regards to male model posing:
- Models will 99% avoid raising their mandible to be parallel with the floor- it must always be downward slanted for better lighting effects and look of the eyes
- Always keep tongue on roof of mouth or at least somewhat raised for better jawline sharpness
- Everyone is taught to squinch in pics; directly mentioned that is what gives Gandy's gaze a "smoldering" tone
- However, if squinting leads to even the slightest crows' feet/wrinkling/furrowing of brow area, then you should almost never do it

- I was given a few more tips that actually seem to work insanely well that are more nuanced and I can give those in pm's if anyone interested

So no: manipulating the natural muscles and striations of one's face for pictures is not fRaUdInG- AKA: just don't use what is naturally on your face theory jfl, while models are instructed to so.

Photoshopping, FaceApping, filters and other editing is.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, chadsmith, Almost Chadlite and 3 others
After that Tinder thread I'm considering morphing myself uglier in every pic

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Xangsane, fogdart and 1 other person
Models are the kings and queens of frauding wtf are you talking about, you said it yourself they’re literally instructed to fraud the hell out of everything (they even fraud height, if too short they lie up, if too tall they lie down)

that being said, is frauding necessarily wrong? No, do what you gotta do mane
Girls wear makeup who cares

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 14867, sergeant blackpill and 3 others
After that Tinder thread I'm considering morphing myself uglier in every pic
@Biggdink 's :bluepill: religious movement even converted forevergymcelling? MaherShallah, the end times are trully upon us.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7580
@Biggdink 's :bluepill: religious movement even converted forevergymcelling? MaherShallah, the end times are trully upon us.
1212%20-%20gif%20mark_henry%20wwe.gif

I snapped out of it

I just have to remember the Maherfish threads to know looks are everything

Maher looks = cock getting sucked 3 times a day by different girls from online alone. And no bug eyed, try hard skinny little freak is going to change my mind

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Stevensmithgerard, Almost Chadlite and 2 others
I live in midtown Vancouver and as such am frequently moving about in crowded areas. Last week I was given a card by a modelling scout lady and asked to email sample pics to her if I was interested in freelance work. I suspect she saw me as one of those "demented/deformed looking ethnic model" types that the industry loves to use for diversity virtue signaling.

However, on a phone call I did learn this from her in regards to male model posing:
- Models will 99% avoid raising their mandible to be parallel with the floor- it must always be downward slanted for better lighting effects and look of the eyes
- Always keep tongue on roof of mouth or at least somewhat raised for better jawline sharpness
- Everyone is taught to squinch in pics; directly mentioned that is what gives Gandy's gaze a "smoldering" tone
- However, if squinting leads to even the slightest crows' feet/wrinkling/furrowing of brow area, then you should almost never do it

- I was given a few more tips that actually seem to work insanely well that are more nuanced and I can give those in pm's if anyone interested

So no: manipulating the natural muscles and striations of one's face for pictures is not fRaUdInG- AKA: just don't use what is naturally on your face theory jfl, while models are instructed to so.

Photoshopping, FaceApping, filters and other editing is.
Someone discovered that pressing the tongue up activates the submental muscles.

give the man the Nobel prize

This post is a certified Looksmax.org moment.

1212%20-%20gif%20mark_henry%20wwe.gif

I snapped out of it

I just have to remember the Maherfish threads to know looks are everything

Maher looks = cock getting sucked 3 times a day by different girls from online alone. And no bug eyed try hard skinny little freak is going to change my mind
Just imagine Maher and that fish freak going to a club together. Retards on this forum who say women won't approach or prefer dom or masc looks have obviously never been in environments where women are drunk and low inhib.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and forevergymcelling
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
Just imagine Maher and that fish freak going to a club together. Retards on this forum who say women won't approach or prefer dom or masc looks have obviously never been in environments where women are drunk and low inhib.
Masc or dom is invisible and disgusting if the harmony is caveman tier

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Users who are viewing this thread

Back