What does ascension mean to you?

Moreover, if a foid compliments a male for nothing, she understands that a male can regard that as a sympathy towards him and will most probably start showing his sexual intent and checking whether her sympathy is real. Meanwhile if a male is attractive any hint of a virtue or some quality gets complimented because of that. Not all compliments are like that ofc, if a male is kinda ugly and a girl knows that he will not show his initiative cuz he understands his 0 chances, then a compliment can be made.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 470
Moreover, if a foid compliments a male for nothing, she understands that a male can regard that as a sympathy towards him and will most probably start showing his sexual intent and checking whether her sympathy is real. Meanwhile if a male is attractive any hint of a virtue or some quality gets complimented because of that. Not all compliments are like that ofc, if a male is kinda ugly and a girl knows that he will not show his initiative cuz he understands his 0 chances, then a compliment can be made.
yeah, I mean @VST there's an aspie 5'5 fat guy in my class in uni that has aced everything so far, you think girls are going up to him to compliment how smart he is regardless of that?

Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: dodt
2 or higher point increase in psl

Last edited:
It is a fantasy. Impossible to “ascend” without getting cucked.

It is a fantasy. Impossible to “ascend” without getting cucked.
I'd say it's possible, but only if you somehow manage to find a virgin female that won't land you in prison, lol.

I'd say it's possible, but only if you somehow manage to find a virgin female that won't land you in prison, lol.
I would say the odds of wining the lottery are higher tbh..

• +1
Reactions: VST