What does being drunk feel like?

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Does it feel like all your problems are gone?

not really but lets say they dont feel as important
but it feels good
I think its easy to guess it because if it didnt there wouldnt be so many alcholics in this world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and House Lannister
overrated but sometimes when ur depressed ur problems are gone

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
It makes you low inhib. 0 fucks given

• +1
just drink to find out

retard

the beginning feels great but once you know it’s the end of the night and you have to go back to your shitty life it hits you like a train

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and House Lannister
If you drink a lot in a short period of time then yes. The first time I got wasted I was very sad but after drinking I felt super happy and started laughing a lot

• +1
I'm also in a religious household and country but just drink outside man. There are different stages to it but my favourite is the your face is warm, u can't stop grinning and everything is funny stage.

• +1
Also no one will notice 2 beers of chilldrunkness even if ur at home so u can try it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and House Lannister
I'm also in a religious household and country but just drink outside man. There are different stages to it but my favourite is the your face is warm, u can't stop grinning and everything is funny stage.
Bro don’t u live in turkey that is barely that religious at all outside compared to here. But I’m moving to a western country soon so I’ll see

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Homunculus
It makes me feel like a mogger I only get drunk when parties are wild tho so like 1 or 2 time every three months
We party till like 3 on midnight here and everyone gets wasted ngl some slays happen too

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Homunculus and House Lannister
your head feels a lot heavier and numb
you get a warm and buzzing feeling in your chest
you are also more emotionally expressive

you wont be able to control your body movements, hand eye coordination is impaired

• Woah
also everything is funnier when youre drunk

• +1
It makes me feel like a mogger I only get drunk when parties are wild tho so like 1 or 2 time every three months
We party till like 3 on midnight here and everyone gets wasted ngl some slays happen too
I can barely afford cheap wine over for non-western locationcels

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 20677
it can vary. if you drink frequently, it doesnt feel that good, yet you have a strong desire to drink.

if you only drink occasionally it feels great. a true rush. you feel low inhib as fuck.

but you dont realise how it impairs your thoughts, you literally become retarded for a while. not like weed and other drugs where your brain is still able to form coherant thoughts. literally wont happen if your drunk.

• Woah
It’s overrated and you feel like puking. I hate the shit

• So Sad
see for yourself

Overrated. You have no control and shitty hangover. You binge or under eat when drunk. Big looksmin too. Alcohol initially acts as a diuretic but then bloats u hard the next day.

In my case, can make me angry too. I get full blown depressed with alcohol though. I have found myself progressively drinking more on a night out. To the point I black out. It's just too depressing going to a club, seeing chad pull and normies get the scraps. I went on 30 night outs between January and June. Got nothing. Not even 1 makeout. It's demoralising asf.

Everyone can get a makeout, even subhumand get lucky once in a blue moon. Not me apparently. I am that deformed

• So Sad