What does chewing do?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
Does it make your lower face look better? Does it do other things?

chewing is cope, won't make much of a difference

depends how old you are. if ur face is already developed it will mainly just cause masseter hypertrophy, which could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, sportsmogger and Youㅤ
depends how old you are. if ur face is already developed it will mainly just cause masseter hypertrophy, which could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the person
what if u still have facial developement? what will chewing do then?

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
In what cases is it a bad or a good thing?

Does it make your lower face look better? Does it do other things?
Increases masseter size, it can make your face look better if you have the proper gonions, makes you look bloated if you don’t

Can also cause TMJ

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
chewing is cope, won't make much of a difference
Depends how much you increase masseters. Large masseters can be a looksmax but are hard to grow

If ur developing then chewing will help bones a lot more

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and sportsmogger
Increases masseter size, it can make your face look better if you have the proper gonions, makes you look bloated if you don’t

Can also cause TMJ
It doesn’t cause TMD recession does. But it can aggravate the TMJ when TMD already exists

In what cases is it a bad or a good thing?
can make some people look bloated. but on some people it looks good. mine are starting to get more developed and it looks better. best way to test it out is just trying it

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Yeah you need proper gonions to have chewing look good or else your jaw will look more bloated and round

Yeah you need proper gonions to have chewing look good or else your jaw will look more bloated and round
i have inwards i think but i’m still seeing an improvement. maybe they are straight idk

Like outward? Is there a surgery for it
implants and/or fillers can create the outward/flared gonion look

But if you are going to do that, might as well just do that and not chew

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer