What does DHT actually do in the body and can finasteride hamper my gymmaxxing capacity?

CyborgIncel

CyborgIncel

Iron
Title tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
it makes you hairy and bald

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Finasteride makes your girly

DHT will make you a proper beard, (may go bald) and improve gymmaxxing

• +1
  • +1
dht really isn't that anabolic so it wouldn't affect your gymaxxing much although it would probably have a small negative effect on your strength gains. Apparently, if you lower your dht you might also get gyno or loss of energy which makes sense because I know taking extra dht boosts energy and can have some anti-estrogenic effects.

• +1
Finasteride makes your girly

DHT will make you a proper beard, (may go bald) and improve gymmaxxing
no. t helps gym maxing. dht helps you grow body hair and lose head hair

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 6401 and x69
no. t helps gym maxing. dht helps you grow body hair and lose head hair

There are 3 major steroid derivitives.

>Testosterone (Regular test) = Gainz + Assertiveness + Libidoo

>Dihydrotestosterone - (DHT) = Gainz + hair loss/gain + Strength (Not all)

>19-Nor-5-androstenedione - (19-NOR) Gains + Loss of Libido + Fat burning (Not all)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
There are 3 major steroid derivitives.

>Testosterone (Regular test) = Gainz + Assertiveness + Libidoo

>Dihydrotestosterone - (DHT) = Gainz + hair loss/gain + Strength (Not all)

>19-Nor-5-androstenedione - (19-NOR) Gains + Loss of Libido + Fat burning (Not all)
How come I can gain strength easily and am pretty big, but don't have much dht?

• +1
How do you know you don't have much dht? Do you take finasteride or something?

• +1

Test adds strength too. Test + Strength training program (5x5 routines) = Size + Gains I suppose. How do you know u have low DHT?

• +1
  • +1
Because I have almost no body hair and can't grow a beard
That doesn't necessarily mean you have low dht, it just means your hair follicles aren't sensitive to dht. There are people who have been injecting large amounts of dht based steroids for years and still can't grow full beards just because they don't have the hair genetics for it.

• +1
That doesn't necessarily mean you have low dht, it just means your hair follicles aren't sensitive to dht. There are people who have been injecting large amounts of dht based steroids for years and still can't grow full beards just because they don't have the hair genetics for it.
Is there a way to get tested for dht?

• +1
Yeah I believe you can get a blood test for that, should be easy if you live in the US

• +1
  • +1

Well, get ur test levels checked. Convert it to mg's. 500mg test converts to 25mg DHT.

If you have normal test, u have normal DHT. High test, high DHT. Low test, low DHT. Cause they proportional my Y

• +1
Well, get ur test levels checked. Convert it to mg's. 500mg test converts to 25mg DHT.

If you have normal test, u have normal DHT. High test, high DHT. Low test, low DHT. Cause they proportional my Y
Are you sure they're proportional?

• +1

That wouldn't be a great way to tell because just like how some people convert more test to estrogen, some people convert more or less test to dht.

genetically some people just produce more of the 5-alpha reductase enzyme that converts test to dht

• +1
That wouldn't be a great way to tell because just like how some people convert more test to estrogen, some people convert more or less test to dht.

genetically some people just produce more of the 5-alpha reductase enzyme that converts test to dht

Ahhhh yhhhh true say tbh. Good point.
Are you sure they're proportional?

Well, on AVERAGE. Jefferson right tho

• +1
I took a serm when I felt gyno symptoms on fin. Fixed everything up

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Never take finasteride

• +1
https://area1255.blogspot.com/2013/06/exclusive-what-how-of-dht.html?m=1

Read it.. You'll understand why Finasteride nukes your body.

And yes fin will distort your gymmaxxx capability

Low T soycucks also go bald. Going bald is not only because of DHT. Stress and mineral deficiency can also cause it
I took Finasteride for like 6 months back in 2011. I stopped taking it when I noticed side effects (in my case it was softer erections and less cum volume than usual; not sure if placebo, but didn't want to risk it).

I was thinking about taking it again but I don't really think it's a good idea, both because I'm already NW3 vertex, and also because of those side-effects.

A question, do you think Finasteride can still be fucking me somehow after all those years (seven) without taking it? Maybe it has to do with depression?

• +1