revivles
Platinum
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2026
- Posts
- 1,195
- Reputation
- 744
I always see people talking about some ''exotic'' chad or ''exotic'' stay and saying things like exotic halo what does that mean
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
fanta exotic some flavour i thinkI always see people talking about some ''exotic'' chad or ''exotic'' stay and saying things like exotic halo what does that mean
can you explainethnic
So what is an ''exotic halo'' I dont see anything good about being ethnicethnic
white are inferior, even proven by studies.So what is an ''exotic halo'' I dont see anything good about being ethnic
Raging manlet warningwhite are inferior, even proven by studies.
if youre white, ROPE now
@jflmeister can u explainI always see people talking about some ''exotic'' chad or ''exotic'' stay and saying things like exotic halo what does that mean
yeah rn do it
define manletRaging manlet warning
A man under 5'9define manlet
So is it a good or bad thing?do you even know english retard?
it means rare or uncommon
5'7A man under 5'9
It means something rareI always see people talking about some ''exotic'' chad or ''exotic'' stay and saying things like exotic halo what does that mean
you decideSo is it a good or bad thing?
so is it good or badIt means something rare
good igyou decide
Anything else but white basicallyI always see people talking about some ''exotic'' chad or ''exotic'' stay and saying things like exotic halo what does that mean
It’s good mostly I mean it depends like it just means something that’s rare and not commonso is it good or bad
Same same anything under 6'0 and it's over either way
now go outside you NEET, average is 5'7-510 outside, not 6'0Same same anything under 6'0 and it's over either way
Funny saying that considering I hop on once every month and you rot all daynow go outside you NEET
Funny saying that considering I hop on once every month
havent used org for the last 2 monthsand you rot all day