what does facepulling / thumbpulling do?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
title

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: baldgeeza and 5.5psl
depends on where you thumbpull it either widens palate or gives forward growth but how effective it is depends on your sutures

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Descargue96
mewing.world techniques are underrated totally recommend also BestFaceForward is in the early stages of developing his own guide (pretty sure it will be for free on his YT soon) and the transfo of some of his ppl look promising

thumpulling depending on where can expand ur pallet and upswing your maxilla which will help w looking forwardly grown

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and steroids
mewing.world techniques are underrated totally recommend also BestFaceForward is in the early stages of developing his own guide (pretty sure it will be for free on his YT soon) and the transfo of some of his ppl look promising

thumpulling depending on where can expand ur pallet and upswing your maxilla which will help w looking forwardly grown
depends on where you thumbpull it either widens palate or gives forward growth but how effective it is depends on your sutures
Where does it widen my palate?

Where does it widen my palate?
you can thumb pull everywhere in your palate for example doing it around molars, front teeth, in the middle etc depends where you do it i suggest doing around molars, middle, front and at the top of your palate with 1 thumb although be careful not to get a tooth gap

you can thumb pull everywhere in your palate for example doing it around molars, front teeth, in the middle etc depends where you do it i suggest doing around molars, middle, front and at the top of your palate with 1 thumb although be careful not to get a tooth gap
where to put it exactly and can i do it with a towel?

Please, could you tell me how to widen my palate with Thumbpulling? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻