What does Good Pussy Pheromones Smell like?

Honestly some pussies smell good and some bad. But even the ones that smell worse still turn me on, at least until I cum.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5875 and PenileFacialSurgery
Honestly some pussies smell good and some bad. But even the ones that smell worse still turn me on, at least until I cum.
Noice

I seriously need sex

only $500k worth of surgeries to go
Can you describe how pussy smells?

I took several whiffs of this girl's asshole last week (dont care if you believe or not) and came in her mouth. Cant really describe the smell. Sort of like vanilla but not quite the same. There is definitely something in the olfactory system that triggers a massive boner for sure when you are sexual with females and smelling them.

img_5821-0.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 4577 and PenileFacialSurgery
Mac And Cheese

High quality female pussies smell good.

Others probably smell dogshit.

ugh... sometimes im glad i dont get laid. it just sounds so... icky.

The one I smelled recently smelled like cigarettes and scented douche.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
This thread title turns me on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
Bump I need more answers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
doesnt smell, just makes my dong strong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
God I was really tempted to buy some used panties for $20, or pussy mimicking oils and synthetic copullin pheromones, Im so curious and craving it

sucks I probably need $500k worth of surgery and to wait 5 more years just for a sniff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
High T thread

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Bump dis god tier thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
If her hair smell good probably her pussy smell ok also, If not, don't even try to lick that.

Not sure. My whale ex just had a vaguely urinary smell down there. Kinda nasty, but I was still able to perform oral without gagging.

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake
Not sure. My whale ex just had a vaguely urinary smell down there. Kinda nasty, but I was still able to perform oral without gagging.
Bigger women smell funkier. They sweat more and can't reach their asshole.

Bigger women smell funkier. They sweat more and can't reach their asshole.

Probably true. She also had some weird smell about her at all times. Like a stereotypical guinea pig-like smell associated with fat people in general by some people. I dunno if that was maybe just because she lived in a house with a lot of pets though. It wasn't a typical underarm smell either really, although I did notice that on her occasionally when the weather was hot or she forgot to use deodorant.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake