What does having one testicle mean for development?

Deathrasher42

Deathrasher42

Mogmaxxer
I have one testicle due to a complication that happened to me at around my birth. It's been a part of me ever since I was an infant. Right now, I'm beginning to suspect that my frame, my attitude, my pubertal development, all contributed by my one testicle. I've been wondering how different I'd be with two balls, to feel normal with two balls.

Does having one ball mean that my development is stunted?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Amateur11, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5145 and 12 others
Post balls.

Also, just try the usual ways to testosterone max tbh, that's the most you can do, even if you have 2 balls.

I have one testicle due to a complication that happened to me at around my birth. It's been a part of me ever since I was an infant. Right now, I'm beginning to suspect that my frame, my attitude, my pubertal development, all contributed by my one testicle. I've been wondering how different I'd be with two balls, to feel normal with two balls.

Does having one ball mean that my development is stunted?
JFL im sorry

My brother has that and he is incel.

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
I think it doesn't matter because testicles doesn't work %100 capacity,there is no problem if your t is normal

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
You're half a man

No pics no care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Mewmax and buckchadley31
the same happens when u lose a kidney, the one thats left "overworks" so usually you should not suffer from lower T nor any of that because of this

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5349
RIP OP you have my condolences

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and sandcelmuttcel
I would say check your T level.
If too low, consider injecting T.

Don't listen to normiefag doctors, check normal T level on internet, they decrease the normal T range years after years so even if your is low they might end up saying "dw bro it's alright it's all in your head bro" but fuck them

i don't think so tbh, maybe slightly. you can't do anything about it so i suggest you just t max with diet and exercise.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
it means its over

Hitler had one ball too if it makes you feel better

You will clap a Stacy with one boob bro no worries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Get a hormone screening before assuming anything

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back