What does "hebbewem" means?

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken

That guy is strange his username sounds like "hebephile" which means someone who is into teenagers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 21620, GetShrekt and 2 others

That guy is strange his username sounds like "hebephile" which means someone who is into teenagers
if only he was as based as his username, but sadly he's a soyboy SJW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 21620, GetShrekt and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, vaseqmoherad, Gargantuan and 1 other person
Hebb is a theory and used that name to sound smart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 21620, GetShrekt and 1 other person
His English is bad, that's it.

I love teenagers.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and BoneDensity
Yeah many times

Are you a male feminist? Male feminists are the most mentally ill psychopaths that exist once you get to know them they just hide behind a facade that they are good but they are snakes. The admin on bookism was also a male feminist but I later discovered that he is more mentally ill n disturbed in his head than any other person I have ever seen in the history of psl. It's very creepy actually I have scary experiences with male feminists they can't be trusted

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Elvisandreaa, BoneDensity and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Elvisandreaa and BoneDensity
Are you a male feminist? Male feminists are the most mentally ill psychopaths that exist once you get to know them they just hide behind a facade that they are good but they are snakes. The admin on bookism was also a male feminist but I later discovered that he is more mentally ill n disturbed in his head than any other person I have ever seen in the history of psl. It's very creepy actually I have scary experiences with male feminists they can't be trusted
I probably would consider myself a male femnist . And I don't think i am a bad person. But yeah if males are with children or women rapes will happen.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Elvisandreaa and BoneDensity
I probaly would consider myself a male femnist . And I don't think i am a bad person. But yeah if males are with children or women rapes will happen.

The male feminist admin I encountered on bookism was a very mentally ill n disturbed cold blooded psychopath. Never seen anyone that disturbed during all the years on psl. Because of this I can't trust someone who claims to be a male feminist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

Yeah facts,male feminists are basically Machiavellian simps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Elvisandreaa, BoneDensity and 1 other person