MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
Money

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Musk is the supposedly richest person on earth and wants to be the first human to put someone on Mars

Trump is also incredibly wealthy, and was the president of the most powerful empire in history

I mean, what can be higher than that for people like these? It's like watching Michael Jordan going around begging someone who is supposedly an irrelevant worker from the cleaning staff (according to the media) to have some minutes on the court.

Last edited:
Musk is the supposedly richest person on earth

How do u think he got rich? Look at Which company funds him (Blackrock) and its CEO Larry Fink.

It's not hard to put two and two together

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator and cooldude1231
How do u think he got rich? Look at Which company funds him (Blackrock) and its CEO Larry Fink.

It's not hard to put two and two together
Stop being antisemitic.

Stop being antisemitic.

Dude u follow a Jewish religion (yes islam is Jewish)

Christians are also Jewish

You guys worship and follow Jewish guys, believe in Jewish prophets

Islam is literally just Judaism for Arabs

when someone has everything, the way to make them act is violence (blackmail is the threat of violence, so is included in violence)

violence and honor are the only means of control

for trump i think its blackmail

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
The conflict aside, I never understand why America sucks off israel so hard, like u understand the whole apocalyptic christain prophecy, but wow

when someone has everything, the way to make them act is violence (blackmail is the threat of violence, so is included in violence)

violence and honor are the only means of control

for trump i think its blackmail

It's not blackmail lmao, all it takes is $12k to bribe a senator to simp for israel

Search AIPAC tracker on twitter, all fact checked and verified

The conflict aside, I never understand why America sucks off israel so hard, like u understand the whole apocalyptic christain prophecy, but wow

Even Jews don't suck off israel this hard, most Jews i met are chill and cool people. Even most israelis i met don't even like Netanyahu and are liberal and tolerant.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Dude u follow a Jewish religion (yes islam is Jewish)

Christians are also Jewish

You guys worship and follow Jewish guys, believe in Jewish prophets

Islam is literally just Judaism for Arabs
Already had this debate a long time ago

Depends on the level of power and influence.

Lower level politicians are bribed. Higher level ones are blackmailed.

There is a YouTube channel called GDF that explains it on complete detail with documentary format