What does it mean if a girls interest goes from 100 to zero really quick. (She found me good looking)

youthmaxxing

youthmaxxing

Iron
This happens almost everytime for example 6 days ago a becky dmed me on instagram and complimented me and she was hot so i thought i will just take her to bed one time and Block her or do it with her often when very hot. We snapped and wrote for 4 days straight and then out of nothing she became cold and eben ignored once. And i dont know if i will meet her the thing is this happens like really often whats the reason?

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
This happens almost everytime for example 6 days ago a becky dmed me on instagram and complimented me and she was hot so i thought i will just take her to bed one time and Block her or do it with her often when very hot. We snapped and wrote for 4 days straight and then out of nothing she became cold and eben ignored once. And i dont know if i will meet her the thing is this happens like really often whats the reason?
This is her testing you

u prolly sent her a face pic

And this happens often they find me good looking but something blocks me from moving to a next stage with her i woudlve easily have 10 bodies more now if it worked with all

no, dont double text

wait it out brate, its the best you can do
Well she left me open on snapchat so i think ill just wait till she snaps back but she still saves my snaps in the Chat its so weird i dont understand these damn female creatures

When the shower goes from hot to cold the water is being used elsewhere… this isn’t about water

You're probably non NT

• +1
Reactions: qazw, hardRscreamer, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Whats NT? Im kinda new here
Neurotypical, if you aren't neurotypical (basically if your brain functions the same as it would with a normie/normal guy) then you are neurodivergent (autistic for the most) and normies hate autistic people, if you are already on the forum it probably means you are autistic, there are some guides around the forum that teach you how to mask and stuff like that so you don't come off as a weirdo

• +1
Neurotypical, if you aren't neurotypical (basically if your brain functions the same as it would with a normie/normal guy) then you are neurodivergent (autistic for the most) and normies hate autistic people, if you are already on the forum it probably means you are autistic, there are some guides around the forum that teach you how to mask and stuff like that so you don't come off as a weirdo
No lol, i grew up outside and iam only here to improve myself and get help however iam thinking to leave this anyway since theres only incels

I've been in the same situation as the OP and you're right. I was communicating like a fucking autist and that's why she started responding coldly. It's over.
I know, been there too, but recently i found out i didn't have autism, but i was a weirdo due to being homeschooled from 5th grade until junior year, and i live very far from my nearest city (i live close to a forest) so i didn't have a lot of friends, so when i came to a school again i was very socially detached, took me 2 years to finally be able to perfectly copy the normie lifestyle and reintegrate into society

• +1
Yo yo yo she just send a snap @Andremln @

• +1
Reactions: Andremln and YungTrappa
No lol, i grew up outside and iam only here to improve myself and get help however iam thinking to leave this anyway since theres only incels
You are coping hard homie, the way you write makes me think you are very autistic actually lmao, normal people never had to "improve themselves and get better" in order to have better chances with women

• +1
Reactions: hardRscreamer and YungTrappa
I once acted like a criminal in order to seem cool and normally they like that here but she was a normal girl and she said she left me because me being criminall lol

You are coping hard homie, the way you write makes me think you are very autistic actually lmao, normal people never had to "improve themselves and get better" in order to have better chances with women
If you believe so lmao. Iam Popular in my school and have 2000 ig followers so yeah

If you believe so lmao. Iam Popular in my school and have 2000 ig followers so yeah
That doesn't matter, the most popular guy in my school was autistic, he masked really well tho but he always came up weird to women.

• +1
I know, been there too, but recently i found out i didn't have autism, but i was a weirdo due to being homeschooled from 5th grade until junior year, and i live very far from my nearest city (i live close to a forest) so i didn't have a lot of friends, so when i came to a school again i was very socially detached, took me 2 years to finally be able to perfectly copy the normie lifestyle and reintegrate into society
I understand. But it's hard to be a normie, really. I look at my classmates, their humor, their hobbies, and, uh. I just don't get them. I'm incredibly distant from them. I'm graduating from high school this year, so hopefully I can socialize at uni.

I understand. But it's hard to be a normie, really. I look at my classmates, their humor, their hobbies, and, uh. I just don't get them. I'm incredibly distant from them. I'm graduating from high school this year, so hopefully I can socialize at uni.
Im graduating too, even tho im not autistic, im still not Neurotypical, i haven't really got into what i have but i tend to feel very detached too, i find every conversation or topic or discussion with normies to be an utter waste of time, but you gotta fake it till you make it i guess

• +1
Brah it‘s most likely because of something you said or because you‘re not putting in the effort. Or you‘re doing way too much depends on how she likes her men

• Woah
Reactions: youthmaxxing
#1 You boring as fuck
#2 This is typical normie treatment, I'm not saying she found someone better, but it's a possibility, she also likely just got bored or lost interest, this even happens to good looking people

Women are unstable creatures

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking, shikataganai and YungTrappa
She sended a snap of her being in mcdonald's with her friends, i saved it in the Chat cuz she does too but i will leave her open @Andremln

#1 You boring as fuck
#2 This is typical normie treatment, I'm not saying she found someone better, but it's a possibility, she also likely just got bored or lost interest, this even happens to good looking people

Women are unstable creatures
How can i be less boring tbh ive only answered her questions

Im graduating too, even tho im not autistic, im still not Neurotypical, i haven't really got into what i have but i tend to feel very detached too, i find every conversation or topic or discussion with normies to be an utter waste of time, but you gotta fake it till you make it i guess
Good talk, bro, I haven't talked to anyone like that in a long time. It's nice that at least a guy from the incel forum understands me. You are a nice user, I wish you all the best in life. Good luck. :):Comfy:

What are signs of being weird to women?
They will most probably just be weirded out at things you say, they might try to evade you or just straight up tell you that you come up as a weirdo sometimes, of course as we know these are all symptoms of being Not NT that will be intensified the worse your looks level are, generally speaking try not to talk about politics and scientific stuff, of course don't be an extremist, don't curse too much but also don't be the nerdy type that never curses, don't be racist or politically incorrect, don't behave like an incel, try to be gentle and don't talk shit about people, normies like when you compliment them "that hoodie is fire broo" "yoo that haircut looks crispy asf homie" "heyy jennifer, those earrings are really pretty" those are some examples, try to be helpful with people.

• +1
How can i be less boring tbh ive only answered her questions
Be low-inhib and start flirting with her or something, that's what I do, start slow and I hope you don't text like an aspie, or else she will be creeped out

• +1
Be low-inhib and start flirting with her or something, that's what I do, start slow and I hope you don't text like an aspie, or else she will be creeped out
How do aspies text? I talk normally like my enviroment

Good talk, bro, I haven't talked to anyone like that in a long time. It's nice that at least a guy from the incel forum understands me. You are a nice user, I wish you all the best in life. Good luck. :):Comfy:
If you want to we can talk on a private chat, i like to talk with people who are more similar to me than normies are hahaha, also i hope you have a great day bro, it's difficult out there 🙌🏼

• +1
How do aspies text? I talk normally like my enviroment
It's really hard to explain the act of talking to girls to someone else, this kind of thing is built up over years of experience and trail and error

• +1
They will most probably just be weirded out at things you say, they might try to evade you or just straight up tell you that you come up as a weirdo sometimes, of course as we know these are all symptoms of being Not NT that will be intensified the worse your looks level are, generally speaking try not to talk about politics and scientific stuff, of course don't be an extremist, don't curse too much but also don't be the nerdy type that never curses, don't be racist or politically incorrect, don't behave like an incel, try to be gentle and don't talk shit about people, normies like when you compliment them "that hoodie is fire broo" "yoo that haircut looks crispy asf homie" "heyy jennifer, those earrings are really pretty" those are some examples, try to be helpful with people.
Does this mean everybody in this thread is an incel and autistic? Should i leave? And no ive never heard from anyone that i was weird maybe in first grade once

It's really hard to explain the act of talking to girls to someone else, this kind of thing is built up over years of experience and trail and error
Are you an aspie? And can i turn autistic in this forum from too much reading?

I am a diagnosed autist, and I did exposure therapy to learn how to fit in with normies better, this forum is no good for your mental health unless you somehow make a conscious effort with your pubescent brain to acknowledge the delusion within this forum, I have been here a few times, I delete my account often to take mental health breaks.

• +1
If you want to we can talk on a private chat, i like to talk with people who are more similar to me than normies are hahaha, also i hope you have a great day bro, it's difficult out there 🙌🏼
Haha, no thanks. I've had enough talking for one day. You're a good guy, people like that are rare on this site. Bye. 🤝

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
No, if you are normal you will just laugh at the threads here and find all of this information to be fake or stupid, you can't change your brain chemistry just by reading some ramblings, althought not everyone on the forum is autistic, but a great majority probably is, on the other hand, reading threads here and actually understanding the blackpill might make you get a darker and more pessimistic view on life so i would advise you to just leave the forum and live a fake but happy life with no meaning because living a more real and tragic life has no meaning either, hope this helps homie, bye.

• +1
I am a diagnosed autist, and I did exposure therapy to learn how to fit in with normies better, this forum is no good for your mental health unless you somehow make a conscious effort with your pubescent brain to acknowledge the delusion within this forum, I have been here a few times, I delete my account often to take mental health breaks.
I know this thread is delusional and overreacting but i believe in the Black pill, and honestly i think ill never write something again here, only read guides for looks. And I know that 80% in this thread is heavily braindamaged.

• +1
Reactions: kana
No, if you are normal you will just laugh at the threads here and find all of this information to be fake or stupid, you can't change your brain chemistry just by reading some ramblings, althought not everyone on the forum is autistic, but a great majority probably is, on the other hand, reading threads here and actually understanding the blackpill might make you get a darker and more pessimistic view on life so i would advise you to just leave the forum and live a fake but happy life with no meaning because living a more real and tragic life has no meaning either, hope this helps homie, bye.
I laugh at the stupid comments here and threads and i know most are delusional however i think this will be the last time i will write here and i know the Black pill is real, reading guides for looks only is prob the best you can do.

• +1
Reactions: kana
I laugh at the stupid comments here and threads and i know most are delusional however i think this will be the last time i will write here and i know the Black pill is real, reading guides for looks only is prob the best you can do.
You are trying too hard to make it seem like you are not autistic lmao, just get out bro but if i had to guess you probably are autistic, not trying to insult you or anything, it's because if you actually are you would benefit from reading a couple of guides on how to mask your autism and come off as normal

• +1
You are trying too hard to make it seem like you are not autistic lmao, just get out bro but if i had to guess you probably are autistic, not trying to insult you or anything, it's because if you actually are you would benefit from reading a couple of guides on how to mask your autism and come off as normal
Honestly cope bro you just tryna make me feel the same way as you btw she just wrote me first again @Andremln

Honestly cope bro you just tryna make me feel the same way as you btw she just wrote me first again @Andremln
Im not trying to make you feel like anything, if you feel atacked it probably means you are just a closet aspie lmao, i actually tried to give you some advice, even to me you come off as a weirdo

• +1
Im not trying to make you feel like anything, if you feel atacked it probably means you are just a closet aspie lmao, i actually tried to give you some advice, even to me you come off as a weirdo
So you think iam just a good larper socially

Users who are viewing this thread

Back