What does it mean if a girls interest goes from 100 to zero really quick. (She found me good looking)

youthmaxxing

youthmaxxing

Iron
This happens almost everytime for example 6 days ago a becky dmed me on instagram and complimented me and she was hot so i thought i will just take her to bed one time and Block her or do it with her often when very hot. We snapped and wrote for 4 days straight and then out of nothing she became cold and eben ignored once. And i dont know if i will meet her the thing is this happens like really often whats the reason?

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
So you think iam just a good larper socially
Nope, i think you might actually have autism by the way you write and communicate, maybe it's because you are from another country and speak another language idk, you just come off as kind of weird because you are doing too much to evade the possibility of having autism, like the equivalent as being a closet homosexual who tries to deny it

• +1
Nope, i think you might actually have autism by the way you write and communicate, maybe it's because you are from another country and speak another language idk, you just come off as kind of weird because you are doing too much to evade the possibility of having autism, like the equivalent as being a closet homosexual who tries to deny it
Iam from germany, and speak 3 languages so idk. What is the most Main reason where u know ur autistic

Iam from germany, and speak 3 languages so idk. What is the most Main reason where u know ur autistic
Im not autistic, but most people here on the forum are tho, im still Not NT but i don't have any problems with masking or fitting into society, i just have a very basic range of emotions which sometimes makes me feel detached from people around me and has costed me a couple of relationships due to not being able to feel what the girl was feeling.

i embrace the blackpill because it's a real thing, but, you shouldn't be living your life on a daily basis thinking all the time about your skeletal structure and how to be better looking and using some cope guides to maximize your potential because you will end up like ER

• +1
Im not autistic, but most people here on the forum are tho, im still Not NT but i don't have any problems with masking or fitting into society, i just have a very basic range of emotions which sometimes makes me feel detached from people around me and has costed me a couple of relationships due to not being able to feel what the girl was feeling.

i embrace the blackpill because it's a real thing, but, you shouldn't be living your life on a daily basis thinking all the time about your skeletal structure and how to be better looking and using some cope guides to maximize your potential because you will end up like ER
Who is ER?

they want to be in relationship with you and you probably said indirecrly "i ju wana fuk"

• +1
O ye i know him. And yes youre right and maybe iam weird online but i do not think iam autistic.
No one does, of course as you may know, autism has a spectrum, you may just have tendencies but not be one, see what i mean? And those tendencies or symptoms you should be trying to mask them or cover them up to be perceived as a really normal fella

• +1
Yo guys the case got cleared. I just asked her why and she told me because i seem like iam not intersted so i told her iam and now we write again @Andremln

Same thing happened to me multiple times

I say it's autism + non NT

• +1
Doesn’t matter how hot you are, if your a stale cold loser personality that doesn’t do anything to keep her guessing, testing/entertained she will LEAVE and get bored .

Face attracts, personality makes them stay.

So the problem is you, you were probably stale as fuck

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Doesn’t matter how hot you are, if your a stale cold loser personality that doesn’t do anything to keep her guessing, testing/entertained she will LEAVE and get bored .

Face attracts, personality makes them stay.

So the problem is you, you were probably stale as fuck
Maybe. She just wrote i Seemed not interested but now we write normally again

Maybe. She just wrote i Seemed not interested but now we write normally again
Yes she probably thought that because you were boring. If you want to hit, just keep lying / love bombing her. She’ll love it.

She just told me it was because i seemed not interested bro.
Maybe, reminds me of this one girl from high school that I hit on

I always texted first and gave her compliments, in the end she had no interest in me but wanted to keep texting but that's because it increased her ego

I think the reason she said that is you didn't simp for her, girls are used to guys putting them on the pedestal and when they meet one that doesn't do that, he's "not interested"

Solution: become better looking or become a simp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back