What does it mean if foid only has 200 followers?

Deleted member 16958

Deleted member 16958

Gold
And following the same number of people, has 5 posts and her profile is private?
BUT she’s good looking.

I’m going for coffee with one like that. Does that mean she’s a prude?

doesnt matter the followers shell always have a handful of simps and orbiters sad harsh truth but lifefuel for you to keep trying hard save up for surgery to become a gigachad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and maneg1
doesnt matter the followers shell always have a handful of simps and orbiters sad harsh truth but lifefuel for you to keep trying hard save up for surgery to become a gigachad
Unbelievably based and blackpilled, females don’t matter until you’re a gigachad - until then you’re just another orbiter

Unbelievably based and blackpilled, females don’t matter until you’re a gigachad
not really what I meant though. It's a foid i'm going on a date with. I don't want my organs stolen or some shit.

not really what I meant though. It's a foid i'm going on a date with. I don't want my organs stolen or some shit.
It doesn’t mean anything lol I’ve met lovely girls with less followers than that and worse ratios. It means she probably isn’t a social media hoe

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I thought you roped

I thought you roped
almost did until i get an email from plastic surgeon so there is still hope 3000 dollars for my next procedure
yeah stay away from emo girls they are all fucking crazy there is not one that doesn't have weird fetishes like selling their bfs teeth or tying you up and milking your saliva trust me I've been there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and fjor2096
Unbelievably based and blackpilled, females don’t matter until you’re a gigachad - until then you’re just another orbiter
ong