What does it mean if I can only have emotional connections to mentally unstable girls?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
The only times I've felt "love" when with a girl is when they are clearly unstable. One girl in particular I had a ONS with told me she had BPD and described her wild thoughts to me and I resonated with it so much that I got attached to her for several weeks. I couldn't stop thinking about her. On the flipside I've gone on dates with normal girls but I don't find them interesting enough, AND it's way harder to open up to them and speak ur mind

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Slayer
Prolly because you can identify yourself with these girls because you have mental problems as well(?)

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, stuckneworleans, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
Prolly because you can identify yourself with these girls because you have mental problems as well(?)
Yeah for sure. I think specifically as relates to BPD, I have a lot of their traits. BPD and covert narcissism seem very similar and compatible imo

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Ghostcel
ltr material tbh. prefer mentally ill chick that i can become her main purpose in life than avg normie entitled bitch.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and CupOfCoffee
giphy.gif

I relate bro. There's a girl in my math class that I though was kind of cute since she's really shy and quiet and clearly not NT, but my attraction to her went through the roof when I tried finding her on social media and found out that she literally doesn't have any, not even boomerbook.

The problem with going after non NT girls like this is that they always act extremely aloof and are difficult to talk to at first, and they generally have a very certain niche of guys they like. I always try to put up a good NT front which ironically puts them off despite girls like that being my type. Time to autismmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and CupOfCoffee
slayer trait

Maybe because you’re mentally ill yourself?

happens with me, last Oneitis was bipolar and crazy

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
giphy.gif

I relate bro. There's a girl in my math class that I though was kind of cute since she's really shy and quiet and clearly not NT, but my attraction to her went through the roof when I tried finding her on social media and found out that she literally doesn't have any, not even boomerbook.

The problem with going after non NT girls like this is that they always act extremely aloof and are difficult to talk to at first, and they generally have a very certain niche of guys they like. I always try to put up a good NT front which ironically puts them off despite girls like that being my type. Time to autismmaxx.
I actually remember a very hot girl in a Spanish class and I looked her up on every social media + Google but I couldn't find a trace of info. Then on tinder I saw she had an account and the bio said "I'm actually X's friend I made this account so she can meet people and stop being a recluse"

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
I actually remember a very hot girl in a Spanish class and I looked her up on every social media + Google but I couldn't find a trace of info. Then on tinder I saw she had an account and the bio said "I'm actually X's friend I made this account so she can meet people and stop being a recluse"
Fuck I need one of those girls so badly

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and CupOfCoffee