What does it mean if i went from skinny to skinny fat?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
For most of my time alive I've been skinny but in the past year I started binge eating and fell into depression, and I gained some fat around my midsection while the rest of my body is scrawny. Does this mean I have shitty muscle building genes or do I just have fucked up hormones/metabolism? Because its like I'm a mix of ectomorph and endomorph while I've heard ectomorphs are usually always lean and Endomorphs are usually always bulky, and I'm like a weak mix of both atm, but I've been lean and scrawny before, though I've gained fat, what does this mean?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ApollonProject, IanIachimoe2491 and bradpittshairline
Nigga you ate and got fat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, dgzty, IanIachimoe2491 and 6 others
It's just how you store fat idk if I believe in bodytypes tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, wsada and Napoleon1800
Nigga you ate and got fat
But I didn't become the bulky endomorph fat I just gained some fat in my midsection but remained scrawny elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
if you eat garbage without exercise you're gonna get skinnyfat, barring an insane frame

simple as that

• +1
Reactions: Perfection and Napoleon1800
Btw do I look more ecto meso or endo?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231210-075406.png
    Screenshot_20231210-075406.png
    368.7 KB · Views: 0
if you eat garbage without exercise you're gonna get skinnyfat, barring an insane frame

simple as that
So it doesn't necessarily mean it's over for my muscle building/fat storing genes?

So it doesn't necessarily mean it's over for my muscle building/fat storing genes?
Not necessarily I store fat on my chest everyone stores fat different

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
No. unless you have literal child bearing hips or klinefelters, your "problem" literally has the easiest fix ever (eating better and exercising, though gettingn out of depression can be difficult).

• +1
Not necessarily I store fat on my chest everyone stores fat different
I guess I won't know till I gymmaxx. But it could be possibly that will be impossible for me to have lean visible abs and maintain muscle at the same time. I'm worried I might have to inject test though since I'm pretty low t and it's practically impossible to build muscle with low t I know High t niggas that just sit on their ass and look good.

No. unless you have literal child bearing hips or klinefelters, your "problem" literally has the easiest fix ever (eating better and exercising, though gettingn out of depression can be difficult).
I do have wide hips though 35 inch

@MaestheticMaso

Question can you tell if a person is a ecto if they fully gymmax? Like for example can you tell David laid is a ectomorph

• +1
For most of my time alive I've been skinny but in the past year I started binge eating and fell into depression, and I gained some fat around my midsection while the rest of my body is scrawny. Does this mean I have shitty muscle building genes or do I just have fucked up hormones/metabolism? Because its like I'm a mix of ectomorph and endomorph while I've heard ectomorphs are usually always lean and Endomorphs are usually always bulky, and I'm like a weak mix of both atm, but I've been lean and scrawny before, though I've gained fat, what does this mean?
Your fat storage mechanism. It accumulates fat at mid section. Same here too

• +1
Question can you tell if a person is a ecto if they fully gymmax? Like for example can you tell David laid is a ectomorph
Every body typendescr doesn't fit people who r skinny fat t are neither ecto, endo or meso

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Your fat storage mechanism. It accumulates fat at mid section. Same here too
Does this mean abs while maintaining muscle is impossible?

that you are a lazy bum and cant put the fork down

• +1
it doesnt mean anything really, just stop eating like shit and do some exercise, it will go away
Okay should I bulk to muscle since cutting down would stunt growth and make me look even more subhuman twink

Okay should I bulk to muscle since cutting down would stunt growth and make me look even more subhuman twink
if you dont have any muscle id say bulk, you could do a body recomp but in my experience thats too slow and you might discouraged since you wont see a lot of progress.

• +1
if you dont have any muscle id say bulk, you could do a body recomp but in my experience thats too slow and you might discouraged since you wont see a lot of progress.
Yea I literally have practically 0 muscle girls have more muscle than me. Lean bulk

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43685
Yea I literally have practically 0 muscle girls have more muscle than me. Lean bulk
good luck mate, stay consistent and you will look good in a year

• +1
good luck mate, stay consistent and you will look good in a year
Thx man

I also suffer from low t I think that's also one of the main contributors to this, so bringing my t plus lean bulk and then cut will hopefully fix this

Same happened to me and it was when I stopped walking.

Walk more

• +1
Thx man

I also suffer from low t I think that's also one of the main contributors to this, so bringing my t plus lean bulk and then cut will hopefully fix this
i was in your position too after quarantine, fat in my mid section and twink arms and neck, i dont have that look anymore so i assure you its fixable. my theory is that low t + estrogen in food is what makes that fat distribution so common in young men nowadays.

• +1
i was in your position too after quarantine, fat in my mid section and twink arms and neck, i dont have that look anymore so i assure you its fixable. my theory is that low t + estrogen in food is what makes that fat distribution so common in young men nowadays.
Yea. I'll be also using an AI for heightmaxxing so hopefully that will help with this also

You should bulk with good food not junk food

• +1
Can being depressed and stressing a lot for 10 months lower t and widen hips? because i gained a little bit of chest and waist fat and i feel very small gyno on left side i lost muscle and gained weight too i was 158 now im 175 and 17

Last edited:
  • +1
Can being depressed and stressing a lot for 10 months lower t and widen hips? because i gained a little bit of chest and waist fat and i feel very small gyno on left side i lost muscle and gained weight too i was 158 now im 175 and 17
idk if depression has something to do with it (probably) but the lifestyle that usually comes with depression surely does.

• +1
idk if depression has something to do with it (probably) but the lifestyle that usually comes with depression surely does.
so my hip bones widened?

• +1
so my hip bones widened?
how would i know? i was in a similar case and mine didn't, i just gained fat in that area making my hips look bigger, once i lost weight the looked normal again

• +1