What does it mean if im shedding a bunch of short 1in hairs if my hair is 5-6in long.

mecmec

mecmec

Iron
Its over for me. Really over for me. from mtn-htn to subhuman in the next 3-12 months. Ive been on finasteride since 16 (almost 20 now) which completely halted my diffuse thinning hairloss but its started again in the past 8 months and sped up a lot in the last month. Take my word for it without hair I lose (no hyperbole) 90% of any appeal I have.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

-Fin since 16 im now 19 almost 20. 0.5mg every day. some periods where i wasn't consistent about taking it daily but i don't think that did anything.
-I started taking oral castor oil 1 month ago (maybe im a very good responder and those hairs are moving out of the way for new hairs?)
-Been doing many 24hr fasts from time to time in the past 6 months, also been very stressed out at times (possible cause of shedding?)
-Started taking nutrafol a week ago
-First prp treatment scheduled for the end of the month

I def have genetic diffuse thinning from my Dad. His entire scalp has hair but its thin and see through. It started for him at 18/19. Thats the pattern happening to me now

btw on a sidenote the oral castor oil did wonders for thickness of my brows and lashes in only a couple weeks (not that it matters now:feelswah:)

one more thing: my hair as of this moment is still good enough that I can fraud the really bad parts with gofybr and im fine. So if any of you have a way for me to freeze it right now that is essential. what I think happened is my hairloss caught up with fin after 3-4 years and now I need something more to stop it.

U
Its over for me. Really over for me. from mtn-htn to subhuman in the next 3-12 months. Ive been on finasteride since 16 (almost 20 now) which completely halted my diffuse thinning hairloss but its started again in the past 8 months and sped up a lot in the last month. Take my word for it without hair I lose (no hyperbole) 90% of any appeal I have.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

-Fin since 16 im now 19 almost 20. 0.5mg every day. some periods where i wasn't consistent about taking it daily but i don't think that did anything.
-I started taking oral castor oil 1 month ago (maybe im a very good responder and those hairs are moving out of the way for new hairs?)
-Been doing many 24hr fasts from time to time in the past 6 months, also been very stressed out at times (possible cause of shedding?)

I def have genetic diffuse thinning from my Dad. His entire scalp has hair but its thin and see through. It started for him at 18/19. Thats the pattern happening to me now
R PENIS NAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:feelsgood:My biggest fear

Bump

Fasting is known to cause tellogen effluvium in both men and women.
It's temporary (that is, if you stop fasting).
Trust me I'm the resident fasting advocate, just check the sig, fasting is a godsend but it's a bit like chemo, you do it for as long you need to fix your problem but not forever.

• +1
Reactions: mecmec
Fasting is known to cause tellogen effluvium in both men and women.
It's temporary (that is, if you stop fasting).
Trust me I'm the resident fasting advocate, just check the sig, fasting is a godsend but it's a bit like chemo, you do it for as long you need to fix your problem but not forever.
Would doing omad cause issues too iyo?

bro wtf fin at 16 ur ill in the head.. take vitamin d supplements. fasting can cause shedding,, maybe try minoxidil

Would doing omad cause issues too iyo?
I don't think it would, but I wouldn't do it before solving the issue. Something along the lines of "it won't cause it, but won't help either if it's already there."

• +1
Bullshit advices, castor oil and vitamins won't do shit.

Dump finasteride and replace with dutasteride, dermaroll, use a ketanozole shampoo and apply RU58841 on your scalp, save your hair bro.:blackpill:

Anyway you did not inherite your balding pattern by your father, the genes causing hair loss are inherited by your mum side (so your grandpa, father of ur mum).

Last edited:
  • +1
5-6 inches isnt enough

Bullshit advices, castor oil and vitamins won't do shit.
Im gonna keep the oral castor oil it really is legit for lashes and somewhat brows too. i haven't had any digestion sides either
Dump finasteride and replace with dutasteride, dermaroll, use a ketanozole shampoo and apply RU58841 on your scalp, save your hair bro.:blackpill:
Im probably gonna do higher dose fin first before dut, but gonna get on the other three fs
Anyway you did not inherite your balding pattern by your father, the genes causing hair loss are inherited by your mum side (so your grandpa, father of ur mum).
According to a quick google search it said that was debunked. and I believe it tbh since my hairloss is exactly like my dads. (diffuse thinning, no receding hairline, started late teens) Grandpa norwooded a bit when he was old but otherwise has/had a full head of hair
5-6 inches isnt enough
I checked again its more about 8in i just guessed before. (and not cause it grew 3 inch in 10 days) And the one falling are like 1-2in

Last edited: