What does it mean if someone had good bones as a child but grew up to have shit bones ?

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦
Yakhis so i was just looking at some of my childhood pictures and saw that one of my cousins had mogger bones and i had just average . Rn mines above average and his is below average bones 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙. So what does it mean ????

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: justbentbro and alriodai
bad growth plates and suboptimal hormones probably

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and currylightskin
it just means you got your genetics from the rotting leftovERs in a curry stew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and currylightskin
probably mouthbreather or bad tounge posture. also maybe he quit doing sport as he got older?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, datboijj and currylightskin
Genetics. Every other answer is wrong for me atleast from a rational point of view.

A lot of your genes turn ‘on’ during your liftetime - I guess for facial structure it would be around puberty time.

This can be explained through more common examples.

1) Consider the disease diabetes you’re more likely to get it if your parents/family has it. However notice, you’re not necessarily born with it. You develop it during later in life.

2) The genetics of balding - Everyone holds the genes for balding. However to trigger this gene your body actually has to code a gene called ‘X’. A lot of genes are interdependent. You may show it but still be switched ‘off’.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, mvp2v1, Gingercel (no chin) and 2 others
Orthotropics answers your question at leased for the head.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Yakhis so i was just looking at some of my childhood pictures and saw that one of my cousins had mogger bones and i had just average . Rn mines above average and his is below average bones 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙. So what does it mean ????
didnit grew up properly

• +1
he fapped too much

• JFL