What does it mean if you have outgrown both your parents

futurechadlet

futurechadlet

Silver
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Posts
517
Reputation
358
My mom is 5‘2-5‘3/160cm my dad is 5‘5/165cm and I’m 168cm at almost 16. does this mean I’m not gonna grow anymore or like what does outgrowing your parents mean. my 18 yo brother is 5‘9-5‘10/177cm
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2023cel
My mom is 5‘2-5‘3/160cm my dad is 5‘5/165cm and I’m 168cm at almost 16. does this mean I’m not gonna grow anymore or like what does outgrowing your parents mean. my 18 yo brother is 5‘9-5‘10/177cm
were both your parents raised in poverty
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyRepellent
My mom is 5‘2-5‘3/160cm my dad is 5‘5/165cm and I’m 168cm at almost 16. does this mean I’m not gonna grow anymore or like what does outgrowing your parents mean. my 18 yo brother is 5‘9-5‘10/177cm
absolutely nothing
 

Similar threads

R
Replies
4
Views
84
jflmeister
jflmeister
sunlessthegreat
Replies
3
Views
33
mhd.
mhd.
2BeamsofLight
Replies
21
Views
100
Hollywood
Hollywood
5"11Manlet
Replies
9
Views
87
britishbomber
britishbomber
EstradiolUser
Replies
4
Views
30
SuperMutantMaxxer
SuperMutantMaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top