What does it mean if your friends have never invited you to their house or parties but come to yours?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
I'm about to get blackpilled :blackpill::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
They aren't your friends jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4720, Copemaxxing and 17 others
its ooooover

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lux and Gaia262
I relate, very over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, HeavenAdmιn, Warlow and 1 other person
They are intimidated by you. Perhaps they think you're much better looking than them. Or more intelligent. What kind of host would want his party filled with people who are better than him?

If the situation was the opposite, if they never came to your parties but always invited you to their parties, that would be worse. That would mean that they only see you as a prop for their parties, not as someone whose company they enjoy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Dionysus, Copemaxxing and 7 others
True friends are rare so not really brutal blackpills here. This is like the normie lifestyle for most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
To be honest, I never like people coming over, because it feels awkward. I don't know what to do when other people are in my apartment. I'd rather go visit someone else than have them come visit me.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
To be honest, I never like people coming over, because it feels awkward. I don't know what to do when other people are in my apartment. I'd rather go visit someone else than have them come visit me.

you also dont have to clean. and not the pressure
to make the party work. its better to get invited bc you can just leave when its shitty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecaste, Need2Ascend, RAITEIII and 4 others
in your case, i'm going to be honest, they want most likely to take benefit from you.
I always was asked by girls, younger to come to their parties, so in my understanding, it means that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, randomuser2407, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
Could be a lot of things but it varies a lot depending on culture and socioeconomic levels. I would suggest take everything you read here with a grain of salt.

From my experience with my friends. Some people live in crowded small houses and feel embarressed to invite their friends. Some people have good setups at their places so they invite friends. Sometimes you are the person on average closest to the people coming so it would be the most comfortable for it to happen at your house. Some friend groups just have one or two designated houses they go to tbh.

I would say a better question would be about who invites who and when. Do you usually start planning to hang out? Do they? etc. etc.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 9779, Gaia262 and 1 other person
two possibilities
1) you are super hot and they dont want u stealing their Girls but come to yours cause they think hot girls are at ur party

2) you are so ugly its not even worth it to invite u to mog u but they come to yours cause they wanna laugh at ur attempt throwing a party

SINCE you are in this forum its number 2) op sry

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, OCDMaxxing, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
Same. But in my case it's because I have low-status incel friends that never have parties or go to parties themselves either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Gaia262
Real friends are really uncommon independently from the fact you are ugly or good looking. People are annoying and think for themselves.

In order to keep friendships alive you have to sacrifice your self-respect to some extent: you are not allowed to take on them, you have to remain silent whenever they fuck up, also never respond to their provocations whenever they target you.

Attempting to assert dominance or simply going against their interests (mogging included) ALWAYS results in them cutting you out. People with self-respect have few friends.

• +1
They could like you, but also consider you weird or awkward and don't want to introduce you to other cool people because it could damage their reputation.
Like when I was in high-school I used to hang out mostly with nerds. Occasionally I would hang out with cool people but only to play video games or watch movies, they didn't invite me to parties with girls or other stuff.
In college I started to go to parties and I kept seeing my nerdy friends to play video games, but I didn't call them to the parties, because I didn't want to ruin my reputation.

• +1
its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
Means your Mom must be bangable, really.

Is your Mom a MILF btw?

Can I come over to your house sometime?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
It means that they use your house to get laid knowing full well that you'll be the one to clean the mess after getting rejected for the whole night. And they don't respect you enough to invite you to their own parties.

That is why you should never invite people who aren't your friends, otherwise you are just asking for trouble, people will break things and your enemies will have sex with the girls that you like in your house, and you'll be the cuck who serves them while they rip your house apart. It's pathetic.

It's only worth it to host house parties if you're high status (have lots of cool friends and can get girls easily), otherwise you're being screwed on the false hope of getting your dick wet.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Gaia262 and Deleted member 7823
They are intimidated by you. Perhaps they think you're much better looking than them. Or more intelligent. What kind of host would want his party filled with people who are better than him?

If the situation was the opposite, if they never came to your parties but always invited you to their parties, that would be worse. That would mean that they only see you as a prop for their parties, not as someone whose company they enjoy.
Keep coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I'm about to get blackpilled :blackpill::feelsbadman:
There's something that isn't mention and most folks may not be aware of and it's your age and the people you interact with.

It's not the same this happening as teenager friends than at 30+ ( I don't know your age it's just a mere example).

The connotations of said parties need to be known before stating any conclusion... it might be a clue but ultimately you are the only person who can know judging by the interactions you have with said people.

• +1
nobody ever came to my house parties in sixth form because i didnt have them, because i went to a private sixth form while living in a sink estate as a settled traveller, telling everyone my great grandparents were german aristocracy and the Aga Khan. what does this mean?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dionysus, Gaia262 and Deleted member 3043
Maybe they are just poor.
We used to party at the biggest house available, the ones with swimmingpool and whatnot, so most people really never invited anyone over.

• +1
two possibilities
1) you are super hot and they dont want u stealing their Girls but come to yours cause they think hot girls are at ur party

2) you are so ugly its not even worth it to invite u to mog u but they come to yours cause they wanna laugh at ur attempt throwing a party

SINCE you are in this forum its number 2) op sry

• +1
Reactions: obhmwtsg and Gaia262