what does it mean that a "e check" has settled?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
does that mean it went through and the money is out of the checking account?

eppley stole ur bank account

need more context fagget

need more context fagget
i called the billing person for my surgeon, she sadi that the e check yesterday has "settled" then I gave her my checking account info again today the same time as yesterday to due another payment

i just got a inovice email saying that my balance is paid in full after applying the e check payment processed today

so i assume that the one yesterday has already cleared and the $$$$ is out of the checking account and its not processing anymore?

its on my dads checking account so i really cant check myself, i just hope he doesnt do anything stupid and the e checks get rejected or w.e

i called the billing person for my surgeon, she sadi that the e check yesterday has "settled" then I gave her my checking account info again today the same time as yesterday to due another payment

i just got a inovice email saying that my balance is paid in full after applying the e check payment processed today

so i assume that the one yesterday has already cleared and the $$$$ is out of the checking account and its not processing anymore?

its on my dads checking account so i really cant check myself, i just hope he doesnt do anything stupid and the e checks get rejected or w.e
scamdd

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari