What does it mean to be strong?

Super Gooner

Super Gooner

Masturbater
People often equate strength with sheer power, how much weight you can lift, how fiercely you can fight. But I tell you this: true strength lies in recognizing your own weaknesses. It resides in vulnerability.

To be strong is to confront your flaws, to acknowledge that you are not perfect, and to strive for improvement. It is about shedding the armor of ego and humbling yourself enough to admit that you are not where you want to be, that you are not who you aspire to be.

What does it truly mean to be strong? It is the courage to recognize your limitations. It is the willingness to say, “I need help,” when so many would choose silence out of fear.

In our society, we often mistake strength for the absence of need. Yet, I propose to you that it is the truly strong who reach out for support. The ones who ask for guidance and admit their struggles. It is the weak who let their egos tower over them, blinding them to their own vulnerabilities and isolating them in their struggles.

When we allow ourselves to be vulnerable, we open the door to growth and transformation. We give ourselves permission to learn from our mistakes, to evolve, and to rise again, stronger than before. This is the essence of resilience: the ability to stand tall, not despite our vulnerabilities, but because of them.

Dnr
Roids mog, good luck pausing 225 for 5 reps at 15