What does it mean to develop gyno in puberty?

D

Deleted member 20565

Platinum
I had this shit for as long as I can remember, first time noticed at 14 when I actually stopped being a fat piece of shit. Im almost 18 and this shit is not going away??? Isnt pubertal gyno supposed to disappear on its own? Hormonal profile all within reference range, what the fuck do I do? Blast serms?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
You just have low T. AI should fix it tho

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 20565
It means your body doesn't know if you're a woman or a man. I bet you got a clit dick too

• Woah
Reactions: MEGA CHAD
If you really do have pubertal gyno (and its not just fat like 70% of those who say they have gyno) then it won't go away on its own.

SERMs won't have much effect on it if it's existed since you were 14. It might but it's unlikely. SERMs will also close your growth plates so keep that in mind if you want to go down that route.

Only real way is surgery to remove them. It's not too unaffordable.

• +1
mean you should look for a doctor

I had this shit for as long as I can remember, first time noticed at 14 when I actually stopped being a fat piece of shit. Im almost 18 and this shit is not going away??? Isnt pubertal gyno supposed to disappear on its own? Hormonal profile all within reference range, what the fuck do I do? Blast serms?
The same happened to me. I don't know. It nay be the hormonal disruptors, the fapping, I also did exercise so maybe aromatization. However, in my case I haven't developed glandular tissue, it is just fat. By the way I am really skinny. And I went to the gym since 14 which is when I started to notice it but I thought it was the pectorals. I am not sure. My endocrinologist did a scan and say it is not gyno so I don't know

Last edited:
  • +1
The same happened to me. I don't know. It nay be the hormonal disruptors, the fapping, I also did exercise so maybe aromatization. However, in my case I haven't developed glandular tissue, it is just fat. Bu the way I am really skinny. And I went to the gym since 14 which is when I started to notice it but I thought it was the pectorals. I am not sure. My endocrinologist did a scan and say it is not gyno so I don't know
Edited @ChristianChad

• +1
@Rt-Rust1 it's just Estrogenic fat distribution.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo and Rt-Rust1
I also have a little gyno. Most don’t realize that due to the conversion of T to estrogen having very high T will mean higher than optimal estrogen. Which I believe would give you plenty of high E traits. Gyno, fat distribution like female maybe more. (Growth plates close sooner thus shorter)