What does it mean to think you're "better than someone"?

D

Deleted member 16039

Bronze
Here are my thoughts:

People, in some cases, can sometimes "read" others. 'They can have an insight into others minds. But funnily enough, you can actually take this to another level , and trick someone into thinking they thought something, which they didn't.

For example, if you are taller than someone, are you better than them? Well not really, but in way you are.

However, if you are privy to certain knowledge, I would say in a certain way you are as well, which people like to apply to incels. But does that mean incels are better than others? No. However, what it does do, is potentially give incels a sense of pride, which disgusts people. If you see an ugly manlet in public, you expect him to be ashamed and not prideful. He should "know his place" but when incels are blackpilled, they give some sort of smug vibe. This is breaking the social contract so to speak, and therefore they must be shamed.

This can be seen when people say on this forum "normies are blackpilled", and then say "this thread is bluepilled". Well, if a normie (the average person) is blackpilled, then everyone is, but then how can bluepilled threads be made? You can't have it both ways. But somehow our minds trick us into double think.

@looksmaxxer234 @AlexAP @rightfulcel @FastBananaCEO

(feel free to add your thoughts on this btw)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
I'm a nigger

???????????????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
???????????????

Blackpillers are honest about flaws and attributes which doesn't fly with normies so of course we are just idiotic losers.

They can't stand the truth as they can't virtue signal with the truth. It restricts their social deceit.

@spam_artist is a nigger

• +1
Reactions: spam_artist