What does it mean when a woman says she feels natural around you?

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
Like for example, when I asked her why she’s with me and not someone better looking than me, she said she feels “natural” and “comfortable” around me. Then I told her that it’s all about looks, but she disagreed and said that even though face matters, so does height and body ( I’m 5’7 twink and she likes tall and muscular), and of course the magical personality. So then I said why doesn’t she find someone who has the height and body plus a better face than me but she got a bit angry and said why do I ask so many questions.Thoughts?

Idk but stop giving her ideas of pursuing Chad you’re gonna cuck yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, BigBoy, Zeta ascended and 11 others
Like for example, when I asked her why she’s with me and not someone better looking than me, she said she feels “natural” and “comfortable” around me. Then I told her that it’s all about looks, but she disagreed and said that even though face matters, so does height and body ( I’m 5’7 twink and she likes tall and muscular), and of course the magical personality. So then I said why doesn’t she find someone who has the height and body plus a better face than me but she got a bit angry and said why do I ask so many questions.Thoughts?
Dude, stop cucking yourself. You're making her realise she could do better, you moron.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and jefferson
it means she feels natural around you

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Spartacus1-
You don't have manly vibes and feels safe around you

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, ULTRATERAX63, Krezo and 1 other person
You don't have manly vibes and feels safe around you
She said the same thing to her past boyfriend who was chad tier in height and muscles.

You don’t excite her physically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Krezo and Demir
You´re beta.

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, itsoverbuddyboyo, SikKunt and 3 others
Daddy issues and you're like the dad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and ElliotRodgerJr
Daddy issues and you're like the dad
Haha now that you mention, one of the reasons she left China is because of her over protective parents. Apparently they think she’s still a virgin at 26 and want her to find a rich Chinese husband. :feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Spartacus1-, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
It probably means you are the best she could get without strategically losing influence. If she were to go to gigachad she would have almost no influence over him given how much options he has. I think women like to punch above their own weight but to the point they still have the influence

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and ElliotRodgerJr
She said I’m a bit abusive, is that beta?
Talking to your girlfriend about this shit is beta. Do your own thing and don't worry about why she's with you. If she cucks you, break up with her. Focus on more important things.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ElliotRodgerJr
Why have you not posted a picture of your gf yet? It's not like any of us would identify her so why not post a pic? Is it because she is an ugly gook?

Why have you not posted a picture of your gf yet? It's not like any of us would identify her so why not post a pic? Is it because she is an ugly gook?
Some members have seen her, and besides, I have her on Instagram and I doxxed my insta here.

Never seen your face tbh, can’t be that bad.

I am an incel, but I will give you a tutorial of how to act dark triad, first buy a car, then you call her to drive at night, and then you accelerate to the max, until she cries, and pretend to hit, second, be silent, and don't ask her questions, just watch her behavior, you can't expect anything from normal people's words, just behavior, and three, act mysteriously, wear black blouses or jackets, ready, you it will be darktriadmaxxing.

Put a cigarette in your ear but never smoke.

100% legit

:feelsez:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and ElliotRodgerJr
Wild guess: you're the first white guy that has hit on her so far 😄

Wild guess: you're the first white guy that has hit on her so far 😄
LMAOOOO NOT EVEN CLOSE BOYO. Her first kiss at 20 (!) was a Russian dude, her first boyofriend at 22 (!) was another Russki, she had a short relationship with a half Arab half french americano, though apparently he had severe mental issues (schizo prolly) so they broken off after one month. And two ONS, both Anglo faggots. She really wanted a relationship with the second ONS (they talked for a month before meeting) but he just pumped and dumped lmao. So I’m the second proper boyfriend, 5th sexual partner. All white.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
LMAOOOO NOT EVEN CLOSE BOYO. Her first kiss at 20 (!) was a Russian dude, her first boyofriend at 22 (!) was another Russki, she had a short relationship with a half Arab half french americano, though apparently he had severe mental issues (schizo prolly) so they broken off after one month. And two ONS, both Anglo faggots. She really wanted a relationship with the second ONS (they talked for a month before meeting) but he just pumped and dumped lmao. So I’m the second proper boyfriend, 5th sexual partner. All white.
The first 3 weren't even white lol

The first 3 weren't even white lol
What? I’m Russian as well bro tf, in fact her first boyofriend whitemogged me.
Also Arabs are white.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
She's not ugly ded srs

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Krezo and ElliotRodgerJr
@ElliotRodgerJr

I hope you're still on Tinder and the other apps.. You should always be working on plan B especially in 2019

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Krezo and SikKunt
Either that she sees you as a complete inoffensive cuck, or that she feels safe around you because she thinks she knows you well

She said I’m a bit abusive, is that beta?
Chad completely forgets about her on the next day. That is alpha. You are in ltr with her. So you are a beta. An abusive one but still. She is with you because she wants relationship and can’t get that from Chad

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Retard, your not supposed to show women how anxious you are about them cucking you, show no weakness

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Retard, your not supposed to show women how anxious you are about them cucking you, show no weakness
I’ll show her whatever the fuck I feel rather than keep it inside.

• JFL
She feels like you are a foid

jfl. she's going to be cucking you very soon. holy shit. you have no idea what you're doing, do you? first gf?

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and DidntRead
jfl. she's going to be cucking you very soon. holy shit. you have no idea what you're doing, do you? first gf?
Yes first gf.
thats positive boii, nothing bad about that . its acc very cute

abusive ??? what?? elaborate
If she cucks me ill know. By abusive she probably is referring to me spying on her constantly, using her phone when she’s not around, telling her to send me pictures when she’s with her friends etc

• JFL
It means that she doesnt see you as a threat. Therefore, it's a bad thing. ded srs

She's only with you because she doesn't realize her SMV yet and because she can't get chad rn

That.

Sometimes often woman act completely illogical.

Just embrace it and make the best you can out of the time you have got with her.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Haha now that you mention, one of the reasons she left China is because of her over protective parents. Apparently they think she’s still a virgin at 26 and want her to find a rich Chinese husband. :feelskek:

I fuckin hate noodlewhores.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr