What does it mean when even face to face height comments don't bother me?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
So I made a thread about this faggot relative who mocked me on my height (I'm 5'7'' he is 5'4'' and he is PSL 1). But that didn't bother me much. Later tonight I saw this stupid Tinder thing about height verification. April fool or not I don't care much now? Am I low inhib now?

You sexy slayer you have returned, I missed you boyo

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
You sexy slayer you have returned, I missed you boyo
Thanks boyo. Is this site dead or what? I see much less activity.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
JFL! ITS OGRE
Fucking height verification lo0000l!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, kobecel and 11gaijin
Lots of posters have left tbh, it’s unfortunate
I see the number of users is high but activity is low. I think they left coz they missed me :/

JFL! ITS OGRE
Fucking height verification lo0000l!!!!
Lol, don't know what to say. Even if a joke it is actually extremely shitty and young men would get more insecure of their height if they already weren't. Why doesn't someone ER at Tinder HQ.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Deleted member 1089
I see the number of users is high but activity is low. I think they left coz they missed me :/

Yeah I think with the banning and leaving of lots of posters the site has kinda died down

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, kobecel, Deleted member 1089 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 1089
Lol, don't know what to say. Even if a joke it is actually extremely shitty and young men would get more insecure of their height if they already weren't. Why doesn't someone ER at Tinder HQ.

Yeah honestly,
Height verification is ridicilous.
Whats next? Dick verification and money verification?

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, 11gaijin and kobecel
Who ever created tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Sizzurp
It means you are practicing sufficient sexual intercourse, which by a positive feedback loop, will rewire your brain into thinking you are genetically successful. And by attaining such goals, you won't care about the lesser inconveniences (which don't stop you from procreating).

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Good to see you again bro.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Ritalincel
It means you are practicing sufficient sexual intercourse, which by a positive feedback loop, will rewire your brain into thinking you are genetically successful. And by attaining such goals, you won't care about the lesser inconveniences (which don't stop you from procreating).
I honestly think that is true. However the only satisfying sex I had was with a Stacey hooker. But I think that was too satisfying. The dopamine rush of the time spent with her is still active. The other non hookers I fucked probably didn't do much. I am still thinking I am chad because of all the public feedback and the sex. LMAO