what does it mean when your foid friend doesnt want to hang up the phone

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
when i call her or she calls me after we talk i tell her to hang up the phone (i cant hang up because its broken) but she doesnt want to hangup and ask retarded questions and giggles to everything i say like retard for 10 min till i find a way to hangup
she just wants to talk or she likes me idk i cant really understand foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Spiritualcell
did anyone experience this

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
She wants you

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Spiritualcell and roping3264
go and fuck her boyo

she is practically already yours

• Hmm...
Reactions: roping3264
go and fuck her boyo

she is practically already yours
how do you know
im very good at normie humour maybe she just wants to talk because im jestermaxxer

• +1
how do you know
im very good at normie humour maybe she just wants to talk because im jestermaxxer
lol theres no reason for a girl to keep talking on phone unless she is actually interested in you

its just logic

• +1
lol theres no reason for a girl to keep talking on phone unless she is actually interested in you

its just logic
idk maybe she just want to be friends i told her to buy me cigs she bought 2 packs for me
you think foids only show interest to person they love?
im too autistic at understanding iois meanwhile curries here understand foids intention when they get stared at more then 0.01 seconds

• +1
i had something similar like this. she probably does like you but investigate some more first

• JFL
i had something similar like this. she probably does like you but investigate some more first
her questions are the most random retarded questions

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
when i call her or she calls me after we talk i tell her to hang up the phone (i cant hang up because its broken) but she doesnt want to hangup and ask retarded questions and giggles to everything i say like retard for 10 min till i find a way to hangup
Nigger by the sounds of it she’s probably just into you nd shit. Use your logic I have no hope for people like you who can’t intuitively tell shit like whether a girl likes you or not. It’s not fucking hard.

• JFL
Shut the fuck up bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
  • JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and roping3264
Say her you want her panties to sell it on ebay

She needs the attention until chad comes along

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
She needs the attention until chad comes along
You're an emotional stool for her :feelskek: