What does it take to be a Chad

D

Deleted member 14709

Iron
I hear this term get thrown around alot what would u consider chad status

• +1
Reactions: basementdweller78 and Deleted member 11126
Just be good-looking and tall

The word is a meme now but essentially being the top 5% of men. Even with looksmaxing most people won't reach chad status. But I think if your goal is to look normal that is attainable for a lot of guys.

To be honest looksmaxing made me go from a 4 to a 5.5. I still cannot get easy women or anything like that but people treat me better and I look normal now that I have no acne. If your goal is to be a male model then unless if you already had the genes to be close to that it probably won't happen. But if you just want to be a normal enough guy and to be able to fit in and get a gf a lot of people can make it happen.

Looksmaxing goes beyond women it helps you in a lot of areas of your life. If you look a certain way it can ruin how people view you... If you are realistic with your goals you can improve a lot though... just don't expect miracles.

Just be good-looking and tall
Thanks for the reply so.. would u agree that Is 7/10 face plus 6 foot?
would he be considered chad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 11126
Thanks for the reply so.. would u agree that Is 7/10 face plus 6 foot?
would he be considered chad

Chadlite maybe but not chad. WOW on Instagram is not a good sign.

How on earth is he maybe a chadlite?
Often times incels and ltn cope by inflating their own ratings, which makes them inflate everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and noodlelover
You need to be me in order to be chad

Lemme see what a Chadlite is to u then
This guy. But he maybe could be already considered as chad
1A58136A 3BD7 4D0C 8AEA EEB36F76987F

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
If you can get most good looking girls to actively want to fuck you then you are Chad

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, basementdweller78, noodlelover and 2 others
Jesus alright, what does a normie look like
https://incels.wiki/w/Decile
Scale.jpg

Click on the link above to see my source. 5's and 6's are Mid Tier Normies according to the source above, but it's pointless to talk bout them because they are sexually invisible to pretty much all women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Yerico7, Lawton88 and 1 other person
IN MY OPINION CHAD/CHADLITE means:
  • Tall= More than 6foot1
  • Muscular/fit: look better (bigger and leaner) than 90-95% of male population with shirt and shirtless (DECENT/GOOD FRAME REQUIRED)
  • Above average face= At least 7-8/10
  • Dick around 16-17cm or more
  • Good hairstyle
  • Beard on point or look REALLY GOOD AND MASCULINE with 0 beard
  • Good colour of skin--> tan look
  • Non excesive texture or pimples in your face GOOD SKIN
  • Dominant in social interactions, leader, powerful aura...
With all of this u are good to go and chad or chadlite. You can add some decent tattoos but not required at all.
Whiten ur teeth, some improvements here and there, but this the base to aspire or be a chad.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and aBetterMii
Scale.jpg

Click on the link above to see my source. 5's and 6's are Mid Tier Normies according to the source above, but it's pointless to talk bout them because they are sexually invisible to pretty much all women.

At first glance I would probably rate the 7,8 and 9 female above that 10 female. Not a great picture but she just looks a little more than "cute" from what I see there.

Scale.jpg

I always lol at this chart. It's so dumb, it has Chris Pratt as a 9 and above Ryan Gosling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and noodlelover
At first glance I would probably rate the 7,8 and 9 female above that 10 female. Not a great picture but she just looks a little more than "cute" from what I see there.
It's subjective above 5's for females. I disagree with lots of guys on who I think is most attractive, all the time. For me:

(Most attractive)
(Least Attractive)

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
It's subjective above 5's for females. I disagree with lots of guys on who I think is most attractive, all the time. For me:

(Most attractive)
(Least Attractive)

Surprised you have that 9 female that low as she is the one on there that fits the stereotypical hot girl face.

Surprised you have that 9 female that low as she is the one on there that fits the stereotypical hot girl face.
I don't find the stereotypical hot girl face attractive. The perma angry eyebrows are a massive turn off for me.

The word is a meme now but essentially being the top 5% of men. Even with looksmaxing most people won't reach chad status. But I think if your goal is to look normal that is attainable for a lot of guys.

To be honest looksmaxing made me go from a 4 to a 5.5. I still cannot get easy women or anything like that but people treat me better and I look normal now that I have no acne. If your goal is to be a male model then unless if you already had the genes to be close to that it probably won't happen. But if you just want to be a normal enough guy and to be able to fit in and get a gf a lot of people can make it happen.

Looksmaxing goes beyond women it helps you in a lot of areas of your life. If you look a certain way it can ruin how people view you... If you are realistic with your goals you can improve a lot though... just don't expect miracles.
IRL Chad 3% of guys Tallish, Popular(social circle w/ girls), better looking. Constantly dating slim babes and popular girls. They're in the incrowd.

IRL Chadlite 7-10% Averageish Height, average social circle, above average looking.

The key is to try and ascend to top 10% chadlite territory. Where your able to get dialey iOis and with enough effort date a few different beckies with some variety.

Much better lifetstyle than an invisible normie whos a doormat for his becky.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 11126
It’s rather arbitrary, but generally someone that’s taller, fitter and has more desired facial traits (skin, hair, angularity etc...) than the average male.

Personally, this is what id say stats are for an entry level chad imo

5'11
5.5 PSL face (7.5/10)
6.5 inch dick
NT
Wears non-cringe clothes
12% BF and in athletic shape

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Yeah seems about right you can improve a lot but when you shoot for being the top 5% genetics become the biggest factor. People shooting for chad status on an internet improvement board are kind of stupid in my opinion but if your goal is looking normal you can do that pretty easy. But people are autistic with their surgeries and shit. Like your not going to from a low tier normie to a chad it's just not possible.

Improving your looks with extreme surgery is only worth it when you are ugly like below 4/10 in the face. After a certain point you are risking way too much for a small change of looking better. Get surgeries for health reasons if you look average or above average.
I can soft max to chadlite MOST LIKELY but minor surgeries on a good base can push a HTN to chad. Anyone trynna shoot for chad tho is kinda eh in my eyes. I would be very content with being solid chadlite, and i think most people dont realise how good many NT chadlites have it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
When you are assumed to be high status by women you've just met, that's chad or at least chadlite.

MSE
Bimax
Lefort 3
Orbital Box Osteotomy
Hair Transplant
Laser Resurfacing
Wraparound Jaw Implant
Custom Infraorbital Implants
Clavicle Widening
Leg Lengthening
Almond Eye

That's the MINIMUM to become a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

(Most attractive)
(Least Attractive)
Its surprising how ca 6 be the most atractive for some of u.
I dont know if u rate that because u already know u cant aspire to better chicks and that makes u see normal woman atractive...but wow, 6 looks pretty normal, for me even bad
But i respect any choice
IMO
9 and 10 are BY FAR the best looking girls there, in that order

Its surprising how ca 6 be the most atractive for some of u.
I dont know if u rate that because u already know u cant aspire to better chicks and that makes u see normal woman atractive...but wow, 6 looks pretty normal, for me even bad
But i respect any choice
IMO
9 and 10 are BY FAR the best looking girls there, in that order
I don't think it's that for me because bodywise I'm attracted to the same thing every other guy is, signs of fertility, youth, and health. For guys attracted to fat women, I would assume it's either that or there genes are have evolved in areas of high famine in the last couple thousand years.

I think there are variations in attraction for both men and women based on both learned associations from environmental factors, as well as genes. For example, start looking at couples noses, they often often have the same style nose and often have similar style faces. Some noses are adapted for humid weather, some are for dry weather, some are for cold, and some are for warm and every range in between. Also because women see their own face everyday in the mirror and often associate that with positive emotions, they may be more attracted to a masculine version of that.

I suspect the reason women are all attracted to the same top small percent of men on dating apps is because so few men have had good environmental factors growing up, as well as have fully looks maxed as an adult, so women are looking at a poor expression of those genes even if they were genetically compatible with the bottom 99% of guys. Like how many guys are sub 12% bodyfat with good muscle mass? Both of those things greatly effect the face. Muscle mass shows in the face because with higher T (from lifting) your body also grows thicker facial muscles. People who say there's no gym for your face are wrong, a gym guy who's face isn't showing his results hasn't optimized all his hormones through environmental factors imho.

Notice how even on the looks chart made by the incels (in my post above), every single guy below an 8 is greater than 12% bodyfat or hasn't built up muscle mass, and every guy above that there's variation for which one women find attractive.

I know we can always find rare exceptions of a truecels that have really bad genes and are deformed or extremely short but I think in general most guys are 100% volcels.

BTW Here is that "6"

allison-mack-during-the-wb-days.jpg

And here's the girl (below) on the show Smallville (a TV Show they were both in) That's portrayed as "more" attractive but I always thought she was far less attractive.
MV5BOTVmMWQyOTctNzg4NS00NWQyLTkwMjctY2I2MzM5MGY2NGJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg2MTMyNTM@._V1_UY1200_CR598,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LOST
I don't think it's that for me because bodywise I'm attracted to the same thing every other guy is, signs of fertility, youth, and health. For guys attracted to fat women, I would assume it's either that or there genes are have evolved in areas of high famine in the last couple thousand years.

I think there are variations in attraction for both men and women based on both learned associations from environmental factors, as well as genes. For example, start looking at couples noses, they often often have the same style nose and often have similar style faces. Some noses are adapted for humid weather, some are for dry weather, some are for cold, and some are for warm and every range in between. Also because women see their own face everyday in the mirror and often associate that with positive emotions, they may be more attracted to a masculine version of that.

I suspect the reason women are all attracted to the same top small percent of men on dating apps is because so few men have had good environmental factors growing up, as well as have fully looks maxed as an adult, so women are looking at a poor expression of those genes even if they were genetically compatible with the bottom 99% of guys. Like how many guys are sub 12% bodyfat with good muscle mass? Both of those things greatly effect the face. Muscle mass shows in the face because with higher T (from lifting) your body also grows thicker facial muscles. People who say there's no gym for your face are wrong, a gym guy who's face isn't showing his results hasn't optimized all his hormones through environmental factors imho.

Notice how even on the looks chart made by the incels (in my post above), every single guy below an 8 is greater than 12% bodyfat or hasn't built up muscle mass, and every guy above that there's variation for which one women find attractive.

I know we can always find rare exceptions of a truecels that have really bad genes and are deformed or extremely short but I think in general most guys are 100% volcels.

BTW Here is that "6"

allison-mack-during-the-wb-days.jpg

And here's the girl (below) on the show Smallville (a TV Show they were both in) That's portrayed as "more" attractive but I always thought she was far less attractive.
MV5BOTVmMWQyOTctNzg4NS00NWQyLTkwMjctY2I2MzM5MGY2NGJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjg2MTMyNTM@._V1_UY1200_CR598,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
Yo, really damn interesting post ma man, thank you for sharing this

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover