What does it take to get a bitch like this in the long run?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
https://www.instagram.com/hyo_1013/?hl=en

Not just ONS, but to regularly fuck her, like 5x a week for years.

If I fix my jaw and get a Men's Physique level physique and move to South Korea, as a white dude, will I be able to slay pussy like this on the daily? I'm fine with not fucking other chicks while she's my girlfriend but then I'd expect her to put out for me 5x a week or else I'd dump her ass.

Edit: goddamn looking at this chick just seriously makes me wanna put my tongue in her boiling anus while she's suffering from food poisoning...

Most likely no.

Because they have better looking options than you.
Consider I'm white and the other guys aren't, lol. Plus I'd have that physique I mentioned and would already have my lower third fixed. It's true asian chicks love white guys, srs.

Consider I'm white and the other guys aren't, lol. Plus I'd have that physique I mentioned and would already have my lower third fixed. It's true asian chicks love white guys, srs.
There are plenty of whites at asia. But you can certainly slay at asia, just dont expect to get top 1 percent girls.

There are plenty of whites at asia. But you can certainly slay at asia, just dont expect to get top 1 percent girls.
She's top 1 percent? Hm okay I'm gonna try anyway, if the worst comes to the worst I'll just end up failing. Can't know unless I try.

Lift a lot.
I only ever see gym thots with really muscular men for a reason.

Lift a lot.
I only ever see gym thots with really muscular men for a reason.
Yep, read my original post bro. I'm gonna do that.

You'll have to be chad. Definitely lift coz such girls who're into lifting/gym only go for similar guys from what I see. She will have both Chads and Changs ready to fuck her. She's So it is gonna be very tough imo.

• +1
Reactions: Final82 and androidcel
You'll have to be chad. Definitely lift coz such girls who're into lifting/gym only go for similar guys from what I see. She will have both Chads and Changs ready to fuck her. She's So it is gonna be very tough imo.
Yeah but if I fix myself then would I stand a chance?

Yeah but if I fix myself then would I stand a chance?
I'll have to see your pics tbh. But yeah, if you gymcel hard and looksmax then why not. I don't like to put a bar on other people's potential. You know more about your capabilities than others.

I'll have to see your pics tbh. But yeah, if you gymcel hard and looksmax then why not. I don't like to put a bar on other people's potential. You know more about your capabilities than others.
Current pics or after my jaw implants?

I'm not saying you're bad looking. Just that, that girl has very high smv right now.
Oh, I know that. I didn't misunderstand you. lol Like, I need new cheekbones or something, lol. Wish they could implant actual bones in my cheeks, srs. Because I have no visible zygotes.

Oh, I know that. I didn't misunderstand you. lol Like, I need new cheekbones or something, lol. Wish they could implant actual bones in my cheeks, srs. Because I have no visible zygotes.
There's zygos implant if you want one. One guy on lookism had it done and the result looked good. Also posted pics.

Be white, hot, and ripped same as every other grl

unless ur a fat fuk money is the only thing that can keep A bitch around.

Look what other top male influencers do to top IG models... they Sell that bitch a lifestyle.

unless ur a fat fuk money is the only thing that can keep A bitch around.

Look what other top male influencers do to top IG models... they Sell that bitch a lifestyle.
Dude your sentence doesn't make much sense to me. "unless ur a fat fuk" So what if you're a fat fuck? (I'm not)

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Dude your sentence doesn't make much sense to me. "unless ur a fat fuk" So what if you're a fat fuck? (I'm not)
bloody hell mate learn american

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
a miracle

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
All foids have to do to have a good life is to be pretty, JFL. These models get to see the world while we LDAR. :feelsree::woke::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Bro i told u ur giant forhead and bug eyes are your worst problems get that fixed up. Then chin and jaw implants

Bro i told u ur giant forhead and bug eyes are your worst problems get that fixed up. Then chin and jaw implants
For sure. How do I fix my giant forehead and bug eyes? I agree with the giant forehead, but bug eyes? Are you sure?

For sure. How do I fix my giant forehead and bug eyes? I agree with the giant forehead, but bug eyes? Are you sure?
Forgot about the major issue of cheekbones tale care of that first then see ur jaw

Forgot about the major issue of cheekbones tale care of that first then see ur jaw
How do I fix my giant forehead? Or my bug eyes? Got any ideas?m

Ur fine don't worry about either. U look good
Sometimes coping dosent help
How do I fix my giant forehead? Or my bug eyes? Got any ideas?m
Surgery tbh. Im not a expert email a surgeon about the best ways to get hunter eyes for you along with cheekbones and i wouldt worry about the forehead as it will balance out if the rest of your face i.proves

Make lots of money

Damn she's hot

@battlefieldincel we are the only early morning cels:feelscry: