What does “It’s Over” actually mean?

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Silver
So I’ve wondered this for a while now, does “It’s Over” mean…

A. You are done, you can not become attractive even with surgery

B. You won’t be good looking naturally. You need surgery to be attractive.

Let me know, if it’s something else as well. As I’ve wondered this for a while.

Attachments

• 65297D02-FFAA-41D6-BE55-3F703D25F03A.jpeg
    65297D02-FFAA-41D6-BE55-3F703D25F03A.jpeg
    529.6 KB · Views: 0
IMG 4349

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: opryeyes, ronald_2, nope and 7 others
I can't stand these greycels

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ronald_2, Nirvana, incelbhai and 3 others
even i knew the meaning of that phrase when i joined
maybe it's because i was lurking for 10 months
but then im the lowest iq here

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2 and CookieGuy
even i knew the meaning of that phrase when i joined
maybe it's because i was lurking for 10 months
but then im the lowest iq here
I feel like I have a good idea of what it means, can you tell me?

I feel like I have a good idea of what it means, can you tell me?
it means that your (not actually yours but like when talking to someone) facial aesthetics or some other part that contributes to their overall attractiveness is so bad that it's ''over'' for them meaning nobody will ever find them attractive. Even the gay ones

• +1
Reactions: Blud_99 and CookieGuy
there's no way someone can know you will still be incel after surgeries
those who claim they do are autistic low IQ niggas

• +1
it means that your (not actually yours but like when talking to someone) facial aesthetics or some other part that contributes to their overall attractiveness is so bad that it's ''over'' for them meaning nobody will ever find them attractive. Even the gay ones
Thank you! I appreciate it. Does it mean that they should get surgery? Or is it unfixable.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
there's no way someone can know you will still be incel after surgeries
those who claim they do are autistic low IQ niggas
Like in what sense? I know that surgeons can 3D model your face and morph you before and after surgeries. But true even if you somehow become good looking after being Sub-5 you might still be incel due to multiple reasons

It's just normies saying if i want to get pussy i have to change my face (very hard for them to accept)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and CookieGuy
Like in what sense? I know that surgeons can 3D model your face and morph you before and after surgeries. But true even if you somehow become good looking after being Sub-5 you might still be incel due to multiple reasons
literally in the sense of your face
do you really think the average user will have the same tools and skills to do a surgeon's 3D model?
and even then, these 3D models are just approximations, the real result will be after months when the swelling is gone

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
literally in the sense of your face
do you really think the average user will have the same tools and skills to do a surgeon's 3D model?
and even then, these 3D models are just approximations, the real result will be after months when the swelling is gone
It’s a good approximation.

its over means it began at some point

• +1
its over means it began at some point
I’m still confused. Does it mean surgery can save your or not?? If you say “It’s Over” to an LTN it doesn’t make sense because it’s only subhumans that can’t get surgery to ascend 🤔

So I’ve wondered this for a while now, does “It’s Over” mean…

A. You are done, you can not become attractive even with surgery

B. You won’t be good looking naturally. You need surgery to be attractive.

Let me know, if it’s something else as well. As I’ve wondered this for a while.
its retards coping instead of actually putting in work to improve they just say “it’s over” so they can LDAR

I’m still confused. Does it mean surgery can save your or not?? If you say “It’s Over” to an LTN it doesn’t make sense because it’s only subhumans that can’t get surgery to ascend 🤔
if its over its over. It obviously implies that even surgery cannot fix it^-^

• +1
🤔 hmmmm. How would one know if it’s ACTUALLY over
first we should define what "it" means and for that id consult the great works of Carl Jung

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and CookieGuy
It's basically what dudes say who believe they have no redemption available to them and they think they will be an incel chud forever. The truth is it's always misguided and it's usually dudes who are lost in the sauce mentally. It's truly never over. That's the truth. It's never ever over, remember that

• Hmm...
It's basically what dudes say who believe they have no redemption available to them and they think they will be an incel chud forever. The truth is it's always misguided and it's usually dudes who are lost in the sauce mentally. It's truly never over. That's the truth. It's never ever over, remember that
Pretty over if surgery can’t save u ngl

Pretty over if surgery can’t save u ngl
Nah man. There's literally always a chance to make it. Maybe you won't be the slayer / Chad you want or be, but you can still lead a pretty damn good redemption arc. Its always possible for you to succeed in the way you want. If it's with girls, you can be an average ass dude and find the girl you want. It's harder than some guys yes, but again it's never truly over.

• +1