What Does The Gym, Semen-Retention And Stoicism Have In Common?

lifted

lifted

Iron
All 3 of these activities are based on Self-Denial, Restriction and Self-Punishment.

Men who can be subject to easily being controlled and manipulated, will easily succumb to this self-torture.

Historically, it's also been the way that Militaries recruited Men to be willing to give their lives up for the benefit of someone else.

Most Military Men are brainwashed sheep and utter losers and dregs, rejects and criminals of society.

If you tell them to lick a frozen pole, they will go "Yes, Sir!!!"

They are broken down to nothing and rebuilt to be a soulless killing machine.

Men who are comfortably masculine do not believe in Self-Punishment, but instead believe in Self-Indulgence.

These Punishment activities are major copes for Men who are broken and lost who want to feel like they have a virtuous edge over other Men who do not practice it.

The ugly part of what will come of this, is those very same 3 activities will naturally result in Men becoming more irritable and constantly in a state of agitation, along with being in a permanent state of arousal.

Over time, Men who engage in semen retention and especially all the more so if abstinent will develop Erectile problems, Prostate weakness and Atrophy along with yellowing of the Semen. They will have more toxic bodies and develop mental problems from the aggravation. As it is, this retention turns Men delusional like a chick whereby they begin to believe that other Women are smelling the retention off of them and that Women are taking notice or somehow finding it attractive!

Cancer and Incontinence issues will plague their health.

I kid you not, these are the same type of loser Men who probably felt the need to not wash their buttcrack when they were younger because they fear it would make them gay...

This is what type of world we are living in right now...

All 3 of these activities are designed to make better, more obedient slaves out of Men.

Real Men also never hold back there emotions! You are just being guilt-tripped by Women's opinions since they say they don't find that attractive or "masculine" in a Man.

And there are many many Women grifters who are now in the mix of it all who are trying to coax the message further and cheerlead Men on their "retention journey" and going to the gym, all out to give you hope by making some extra cash from the gullible Men following this nonsense!

If you don't believe me, challenge any Man about semen retention nonsense, Stoicism or the Gym and you will notice how aggressive and irritable they become, reluctant to ever consider an alternative viewpoint.

Their whole empire comes crashing down.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Gaia262, Carbine and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus, haramzada, MoggerGaston and 4 others
I kid you not, these are the same type of loser Men who probably felt the need to not wash their buttcrack when they were younger because they fear it would make them gay...

meanwhile i always washed my asscrack, coom 3x daily BARE MINIMUM, and have never lifted a weight or done any form of exercise

i am the alpha male.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
You're Prussian Society of America? Welcome to the forum! Love your work bro.

@disillusioned alt?>

• JFL
Reactions: watah and looksmaxxing223
gym and semen retention i agree, but stoicism? You know being an incel is probably the hardest form of true stoicism, right?

All 3 of these activities are based on Self-Denial, Restriction and Self-Punishment.

Men who can be subject to easily being controlled and manipulated, will easily succumb to this self-torture.

Historically, it's also been the way that Militaries recruited Men to be willing to give their lives up for the benefit of someone else.

Most Military Men are brainwashed sheep and utter losers and dregs, rejects and criminals of society.

If you tell them to lick a frozen pole, they will go "Yes, Sir!!!"

They are broken down to nothing and rebuilt to be a soulless killing machine.

Men who are comfortably masculine do not believe in Self-Punishment, but instead believe in Self-Indulgence.

These Punishment activities are major copes for Men who are broken and lost who want to feel like they have a virtuous edge over other Men who do not practice it.

The ugly part of what will come of this, is those very same 3 activities will naturally result in Men becoming more irritable and constantly in a state of agitation, along with being in a permanent state of arousal.

Over time, Men who engage in semen retention and especially all the more so if abstinent will develop Erectile problems, Prostate weakness and Atrophy along with yellowing of the Semen. They will have more toxic bodies and develop mental problems from the aggravation. As it is, this retention turns Men delusional like a chick whereby they begin to believe that other Women are smelling the retention off of them and that Women are taking notice or somehow finding it attractive!

Cancer and Incontinence issues will plague their health.

This is what type of world we are living in right now...

All 3 of these activities are designed to make better, more obedient slaves out of Men.

Real Men also never hold back there emotions! You are just being guilt-tripped by Women's opinions since they say they don't find that attractive or "masculine" in a Man.

And there are many many Women grifters who are now in the mix of it all who are trying to coax the message further and cheerlead Men on their "retention journey" and going to the gym, all out to give you hope by making some extra cash from the gullible Men following this nonsense!

If you don't believe me, challenge any Man about semen retention nonsense, Stoicism or the Gym and you will notice how aggressive and irritable they become, reluctant to ever consider an alternative viewpoint.

Their whole empire comes crashing down.

I’m not reading all this shit nigga