What does the Star filter do and how much of it is realistically achievable?

DaddyLooksmax

DaddyLooksmax

Iron

Most noticeable is brighter skin color, smoother skin, whitening of the sclera, increased contrast between iris and limbal ring through increased brightness of the iris.

Skin color and smoothness can be improved to a certain degree, for the eyes there is not much that can be done except being good at knowing how your eyes appear depending on different environments. For example, the iris in my eyes refracts light a lot when the light sources are on the sides rather than at the front.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10652, Deleted member 17748 and 1 other person
Usually gives you a upper lip lift, lowers the hairline slightly, brightens up your skin, gives you angularity in the jaw.
How realistic it is to achieve, I don't know. Probably very unrealistic

Usually gives you a upper lip lift, lowers the hairline slightly, brightens up your skin, gives you angularity in the jaw.
How realistic it is to achieve, I don't know. Probably very unrealistic

I disagree, it didn't change either my lips, my jaw angularity or my hairline. However, it extended/lengthened my eyebrows a bit and lowered them by a couple of mm, but that's enough to make a positive difference. Then of course skin and eyes.

I think that skin is 60% of the improvement, eyes 30% and the rest is very minor and make up for just 10%.

Last edited:
I disagree, it didn't change either my lips, my jaw angularity or my hairline. However, it extended/lengthened my eyebrows a bit and lowered them by a couple of mm, but that's enough to make a positive difference. Then of course skin and eyes.

I think that skin is 60% of the improvement, eyes 30% and the rest is very minor and make up for just 10%.
Hmm I think it depends on what you look like already. I tried it with Sean O'Pry once and it stayed basically the same.

brutal silly cope:ROFLMAO:. firstly, you can see at first glance that there is something wrong with the photo. Secondly. at the latest when you first meet the girl you lured with the photo, when she sees how you really look and that your photo has nothing to do with your real appearance, she will walk away without saying a word. if you're so ugly that you need face apps, it's over for you either way.

brutal silly cope:ROFLMAO:. firstly, you can see at first glance that there is something wrong with the photo. Secondly. at the latest when you first meet the girl you lured with the photo, when she sees how you really look and that your photo has nothing to do with your real appearance, she will walk away without saying a word. if you're so ugly that you need face apps, it's over for you either way.

You are completely missing the point of the thread, but ok.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
You can fix the skin with foundation (ik it sounds gay af but its legit), lip lift as a surgery, and maybe unrealistic looking contacs? Also micriblading/dying eyebrows. Thats how you can acheive this look (sort of)

it makes you look like a fag appearantly

Mirin tall chin

Most noticeable is brighter skin color, smoother skin, whitening of the sclera, increased contrast between iris and limbal ring through increased brightness of the iris.

Skin color and smoothness can be improved to a certain degree, for the eyes there is not much that can be done except being good at knowing how your eyes appear depending on different environments. For example, the iris in my eyes refracts light a lot when the light sources are on the sides rather than at the front.

Makes you gl. Unachievable for you 😛

You can fix the skin with foundation (ik it sounds gay af but its legit), lip lift as a surgery, and maybe unrealistic looking contacs? Also micriblading/dying eyebrows. Thats how you can acheive this look (sort of)

Women notice that you are using makeup. It's much more worth it to just improve you skincare routine because it's also better for the long term.

Interesting. What makes my Faceapp look gay? Are you able to pinpoint the contributing factors?
obviosuly the glowign skin and lips, the insane amont of make up and the too well kept beard