What does this dream I had mean? High IQ dream interpreters GTFIH ASAP

gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold
Had this dream that I was at a store in some random location. This chick (15-17, pretty attractive) was staring at me, straight up STARING at me without looking away for one second as I was grabbing some items from a shelf literally 3 feet from her. I caught her gaze and I actually got really nervous and uncomfortable as she kept staring, like I legit felt threatened. I gave her a weird look and then I walked out the store.

I was sitting outside the store when she had checked out her items and started walking out. She saw me and looked back at me, staring uncomfortably again while she was going to her car. She smiled and I nervously waved bye to her, to me she was a completely RANDOM person in the dream.

Then 2 more random girls walked up to me and at this point in the dream I felt like I was getting stalked by girls. One of them was about to say that her friend found me cute but I was actually freaked out in the dream and told them to leave me alone straight up, and they walked away shocked.

Dreams are messages from your subconscious mind, so it's not cope that girls find me attractive, but it has me wondering why I was so terrified of these girls? If they found me attractive, why was I scared of them? My interpretation of it is I faced some kind of rejection early on in life that made me high inhib or something? Let me know.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar and Mik
It means you are attracted to your mother and want to kill your father or something. Lol.

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon and kebab
maybe its your interpretation of what would happen if u were the girl (the one staring, being a creep) maybe u feel like one thats why u made that up in your brain but you're the one being creeped on as a method of cope

depends on your self-esteem cant say anything else

Keep an eye out the next few days. I think it might be a sign or maybe a curse. I used to have dreams about this one girl couple days before seeing her irl. Might call me crazy but it happened.

maybe its your interpretation of what would happen if u were the girl (the one staring, being a creep) maybe u feel like one thats why u made that up in your brain but you're the one being creeped on as a method of cope

depends on your self-esteem cant say anything else
I wouldn't say so. I've never felt like a creep and have always made sure that girls around me aren't uncomfortable. But I remember early on in life and recently to an extent getting unwanted attention from girls and I think this stemmed from that.

I wouldn't say so. I've never felt like a creep and have always made sure that girls around me aren't uncomfortable. But I remember early on in life and recently to an extent getting unwanted attention from girls and I think this stemmed from that.
Then it was that

My grandmother was deeply into dream interpratation and said our family had been about that for many generations, she taught me a thing or two so I'll try to give it a try on you:

Based on what you've written, I think it's clear that the dream is about your sexuality, that you're a fag

• JFL
Reactions: Betterthanher
Had this dream that I was at a store in some random location. This chick (15-17, pretty attractive) was staring at me, straight up STARING at me without looking away for one second as I was grabbing some items from a shelf literally 3 feet from her. I caught her gaze and I actually got really nervous and uncomfortable as she kept staring, like I legit felt threatened. I gave her a weird look and then I walked out the store.

I was sitting outside the store when she had checked out her items and started walking out. She saw me and looked back at me, staring uncomfortably again while she was going to her car. She smiled and I nervously waved bye to her, to me she was a completely RANDOM person in the dream.

Then 2 more random girls walked up to me and at this point in the dream I felt like I was getting stalked by girls. One of them was about to say that her friend found me cute but I was actually freaked out in the dream and told them to leave me alone straight up, and they walked away shocked.

Dreams are messages from your subconscious mind, so it's not cope that girls find me attractive, but it has me wondering why I was so terrified of these girls? If they found me attractive, why was I scared of them? My interpretation of it is I faced some kind of rejection early on in life that made me high inhib or something? Let me know.
Okay so, Rule number one of dreaming if it’s about sex or anything similar it’s because you are horny asf and you need to get some pussy, also two THERE IS NEVER A RANDOM PERSON or an object, those people and objects you have already seen before in your mind when you weren’t paying attention, maybe it’s a girl from school, nearest Starbucks, or on social media. Also the first part is showing your insecurity, thinking the girl probably found you attractive. Your strong point, and then the weak point of her finding you creepy or you think that, which shows you aren’t confident in your looks, and automatically to the second part where the two girls approach you immediately start overthinking and think they are messing with you because you don’t even think you have a chance at all.
keep dreaming and mogging king