What does this mean?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Asked a girl if she wants to drink tonight and she just replied “Maybe, I’m going to a friends house rn” Does this mean no? Or does it mean what she said and I still have the possibility of drinking with her later tonight? I also just ate a whole tray of Chinese food and a chocolate bar and maybe a donut in a minute so if I do go over later I’m gonna be a bloated subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and ChristianChad
It means no, but i’ll milk you for more attention in the future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, rand anon, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Find another girl to drink with and when she contacts you tell her you're at her house rn
Okay I just messaged one on snap hopefully she’s down

Dude - youre being a bitch LOL. You sound like a beta.

Maybe? Are you fucking kidding me?

Message her rn - "maybe? wym can you hang out or not? how long will you be at your friends"

dont let this bitch jerk you around - either she likes you or she doesnt and it seems like shes just toying with you as a beta orbiter for free attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
Dude - youre being a bitch LOL. You sound like a beta.

Maybe? Are you fucking kidding me?

Message her rn - "maybe? wym can you hang out or not? how long will you be at your friends"

dont let this bitch jerk you around - either she likes you or she doesnt and it seems like shes just toying with you as a beta orbiter for free attention
Rip I already messaged her I just said “Aight lmk”. You right tho I should’ve just asked for a straight up answer

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Rip I already messaged her I just said “Aight lmk”. You right tho I should’ve just asked for a straight up answer
If you need to ask, she’s playing you, thus it’s already over

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and alphamaxxxx
  • JFL
It means to sell yourself to her. Make her a happy buyer. Convince her to come by. Offer something of interest besides a dick she can get from any man. Conversation - drinks - (depending on age, that is) - a party - etc. For now, she'll be at her friend's place. So you have that much time to sell yourself.

Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and rand anon
treat women like they're an abundance

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 18244 and alphamaxxxx
Dude - if you can pull this girl props because shes treating you like a beta and that means youre good enough to get it regardless.

Listen up, NEVER let a bitch give a vague term like 'maybe', that is worse than a no - that is refusing to give an answer / not deferring to your authority - very bad

Might as well try it if you’re that desperate
How should I make a move on her? Sit close to her then start rubbing her leg after awhile til we’re cuddling and then fuck her? That’s what I did with the last foid I was with

How should I make a move on her? Sit close to her then start rubbing her leg after awhile til we’re cuddling and then fuck her? That’s what I did with the last foid I was with
Have some excuse to sit close to her and then when you have some chemistry going kiss her

Dude - if you can pull this girl props because shes treating you like a beta and that means youre good enough to get it regardless.

Listen up, NEVER let a bitch give a vague term like 'maybe', that is worse than a no - that is refusing to give an answer / not deferring to your authority - very bad
What should I say when she responds next? I already just told her to lmk so idk how to reverse that

Have some excuse to sit close to her and then when you have some chemistry going kiss her
Okay I’ll do that next time I’m with her

Might as well try it if you’re that desperate
Of, after she texted, "Maybe, I’m going to a friends house rn,"

He replies, "BLOCK."

Ugh. We call that The Mindfuck Chad. And believe it or not, that shit works on many vaginas. Because one would think to herself, "Blocked?? Blocked?? NO ONE BLOCKS ME!"

And so she'll find herself running to his place to find out why he replied, Block. And so, after knocking, he answers, holding a block of cheese. He says, "Oops, sorry. I left out part of that message. I meant to say I have a BLOCK of cheese. Would you like to sample some with crackers?"

• JFL
Of, after she texted, "Maybe, I’m going to a friends house rn,"

He replies, "BLOCK."

Ugh. We call that The Mindfuck Chad. And believe it or not, that shit works on many vaginas. Because one would think to herself, "Blocked?? Blocked?? NO ONE BLOCKS ME!"

And so she'll find herself running to his place to find out why he replied, Block. And so, after knocking, he answers, holding a block of cheese. He says, "Oops, sorry. I left out part of that message. I meant to say I have a BLOCK of cheese. Would you like to sample some with crackers?"
Mirin redpilled granddad spilling food-shaped advice once more.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
What should I say when she responds next? I already just told her to lmk so idk how to reverse that
say "when are you heading over your friends - how late will you stay - will you be able to come over by XYZ"-

if she says maybe again - "I would reply nm I cant hang later I need a definitive answer ill hit you another time"

stop letting this bitch dictate the interaction - control the situation

say "when are you heading over your friends - how late will you stay - will you be able to come over by XYZ"-

if she says maybe again - "I would reply nm I cant hang later I need a definitive answer ill hit you another time"

stop letting this bitch dictate the interaction - control the situation
So should I say “You able to hang by 12?” And if she says no or maybe then I say “Aight nvm”

Mirin redpilled granddad spilling food-shaped advice once more.
Ugh. If I'm a granddad, then fuck, no wonder why the vaginas stalk me. I would say close, but ugh, why would I?

yes ask a definitive time - if she says no say - ight another time - if she says maybe straight up tell her you needed a definitive answer and youll hit her another time

yes ask a definitive time - if she says no say - ight another time - if she says maybe straight up tell her you needed a definitive answer and youll hit her another time
Okay sounds good I’ll say one of those