What does this pic say about my teeth and palate ?

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
Needs Invisalign ? Teeth whitening ? Palate widening ?
I have literally 0 knowledge on this top

This is my wide full smile
PXL 20220412 2337267812

Around 2mm overbite , my dentist said it's normal and there should be some space

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@NegativeNorwood

• Hmm...
sbiancare i denti. mangiare molta pasta vedo

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Would benefit from teeth whitening.
Looks a bit asymmetric but it could be how the picture is taken.
Mogger palate width, I aspire to have a smile as wide as yours, no joke.

You should get teeth whitening and professional cleaning at your dentist and call it a day tbh, your teeth look straigth and with strong enamel, Invisalign or veneers would not be necessary on you IMO.

• +1
Would benefit from teeth whitening.
Looks a bit asymmetric but it could be how the picture is taken.
Mogger palate width, I aspire to have a smile as wide as yours, no joke.

You should get teeth whitening and professional cleaning at your dentist and call it a day tbh, your teeth look straigth and with strong enamel, Invisalign or veneers would not be necessary on you IMO.
Ok very nice. Thx for the reply , I will take it to consideration , because I noticed you have good knowledge in this topic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and NegativeNorwood
Bruh Just brush that shit

• JFL
Ok very nice. Thx for the reply , I will take it to consideration , because I noticed you have good knowledge in this topic

You're welcome! I don't consider myself very knowledgeable about it, I just don't like my smile and researched a bit on how to make it wider and better so I could get the right procedures done for me. That's also how I discovered this forum, because it is correlated with jaw development and forward growth, and no one in the entire internet wrote as much useful info about it as Incels.wiki and this forum.

To put this into perspective, this is my smile :feelswhy:
IMG 20220503 1211222

See the unfilled spaces? That's a narrow smile, and needs both SARPE (for the upper teeth), MSDO (for the lower teeth) and Invisalign. Yours is wide as fuck, so you don't need anything. Also I need veneers because of shit enamel and 2 tooth implants (had 6 extractions, all wisdom tooth and 2 molars). Add to that jaw angle implants because narrow palate = narrow jaw, and infraorbital implants.
That's why I said to you: get a haircut and ntmaxx :redpill:
Surgeries are for people that need them.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Birdcell
You're welcome! I don't consider myself very knowledgeable about it, I just don't like my smile and researched a bit on how to make it wider and better so I could get the right procedures done for me. That's also how I discovered this forum, because it is correlated with jaw development and forward growth, and no one in the entire internet wrote as much useful info about it as Incels.wiki and this forum.
I find wide smiles with white straight teeth very and very attractive and I believe it's the same for women. Tbh it's severely underrated here.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and NegativeNorwood
you can see like 14 of ur teeth

u have an animal like palatte wtf. ur malocclusion looks normal too. only problem is the height of ur teeth but thays just a little extra add aesthetic

• +1
I find wide smiles with white straight teeth very and very attractive and I believe it's the same for women. Tbh it's severely underrated here.

Yes! Wide, bright smile with straight teeth is a giga halo for anyone.

• +1
you can see like 14 of ur teeth

u have an animal like palatte wtf. ur malocclusion looks normal too. only problem is the height of ur teeth but thays just a little extra add aesthetic
The height is lacking , because overall I have maxila that is unidealy straight , I have 6.5 cm midface , so I don't think it's the actual length , but more of the rotation of the maxila

• Hmm...
The height is lacking , because overall I have maxila that is unidealy straight , I have 6.5 cm midface , so I don't think it's the actual length , but more of the rotation of the maxila
i dont know facial science son ud have to explain this in a way simpler way

I've edited the post so you could get a bit more info about why you don't need palate widening, the pic just speaks for itself lmao

• +1
I've edited the post so you could get a bit more info about why you don't need palate widening, the pic just speaks for itself lmao
I see your pic isn't taken with light , could make look narrower than it is. And 2nd , why do our palates differ then ? Shouldn't a normal palate be the dead average for every single human being ? Because primarily it carries functional role

• Hmm...
I see your pic isn't taken with light , could make look narrower than it is. And 2nd , why do our palates differ then ? Shouldn't a normal palate be the dead average for every single human being ? Because primarily it carries functional role

Yes, pic is a bit more unflattering of how it is in real life, but the point is that narrow smile is a failo, I would look way better with a wider smile without visible buccal corridors.

It is because you have a much wider maxilla and jaw than me. I have wide zygos but a narrow jaw, you have both wide zygos and a wide jaw.

• +1
i dont know facial science son ud have to explain this in a way simpler way
Mewing

You see the gif ? Notice that , when your faxe is downward grown , so is the maxila and the palate attached to it , when the palate is grown downwards the teeth and teeth gum are more visible , that's the height you're referring too.
A chad has growth that is forward enough , but not to that point where it makes his maxilla and jaw almost completely straight , in which case the overall face becomes shorter , and so does the teeth length

• Hmm...
Yes, pic is a bit more unflattering of how it is in real life, but the point is that narrow smile is a failo, I would look way better with a wider smile without visible buccal corridors.

It is because you have a much wider maxilla and jaw than me. I have wide zygos but a narrow jaw, you have both wide zygos and a wide jaw.
Is this the fault of your diet in childhood or is it just geentics ?

• Hmm...
Is this the fault of your diet in childhood or is it just geentics ?

Genetics, my mom has the same face shape (wide zygos, narrow jaw). In fact, I got quite lucky with gene recombination because I'm not recessed in side profile, have chad frame and I'm 5'9 barefoot (average where I live). My mom is 5' and my dad is 5'4. I could have been even uglier JFL.

Last edited:
  • Woah