What doesn't kill you makes you much, much weaker

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
When I look back on my life, all the tribulations and hardships I've endured I've come to the conclusion that every single one of them destroyed my soul a little bit inside. I never gained anything from being called ugly, I never gained anything from being socially excluded, I never gained anything from being awkward. I've only missed out on teenage life, on college life, on friendships, on relationships. I had a hard life and I'm 10000x weaker now than I was when I was 14, Back then I got teased in hs and had no friends, but was strong enough to endure and to say that I'm gonna come out of it alive and not let it get to me. Right now when I'm teased at anyplace, after years of the same bullshit, I don't even have the courage to even react. I overthink shit and think about suicide all the time. I cant stand hardships anymore. I can't... I will chimp out and/or suicide .I'm not even a shadow of my former self anymore, I just don't care anymore.

I've noticed similar things with different people I knew. Guys who were bullied, excluded, made fun of never really achieved anything later in life. They were much, much worse as adults. Depressed, empty, suicidal. I do not know one exception to this rule. Meanwhile the Chads and Stacies are doing just as well as they did before. Some less so than others, but in general, the lucky and beautiful and dominant are lucky and beautiful and dominant now. And stronger as well, cause if something bad happens, they know they lived through decades of joy and fun so they would endure it.

So if you ever here the "Hardships makes you a stronger person" you should automatically know that it's just a cope, sadly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 12150 and 18 others
TLDR?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, turkproducer, Deleted member 10413 and 1 other person
Ruminations from the average mentally ill .me user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 11604 and 1 other person
Tldr: Guys who were bullied, excluded, made fun of never really achieved anything later in life. They were much, much worse as adults.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Baldingman1998, turkproducer and 7 others
I get the core of the message, but i feel like this is partially cope or just an excuse for people to just rot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, turkproducer, Deleted member 12216 and 3 others
When I look back on my life, all the tribulations and hardships I've endured I've come to the conclusion that every single one of them destroyed my soul a little bit inside. I never gained anything from being called ugly, I never gained anything from being socially excluded, I never gained anything from being awkward. I've only missed out on teenage life, on college life, on friendships, on relationships. I had a hard life and I'm 10000x weaker now than I was when I was 14, Back then I got teased in hs and had no friends, but was strong enough to endure and to say that I'm gonna come out of it alive and not let it get to me. Right now when I'm teased at anyplace, after years of the same bullshit, I don't even have the courage to even react. I overthink shit and think about suicide all the time. I cant stand hardships anymore. I can't... I will chimp out and/or suicide .I'm not even a shadow of my former self anymore, I just don't care anymore.

I've noticed similar things with different people I knew. Guys who were bullied, excluded, made fun of never really achieved anything later in life. They were much, much worse as adults. Depressed, empty, suicidal. I do not know one exception to this rule. Meanwhile the Chads and Stacies are doing just as well as they did before. Some less so than others, but in general, the lucky and beautiful and dominant are lucky and beautiful and dominant now. And stronger as well, cause if something bad happens, they know they lived through decades of joy and fun so they would endure it.

So if you ever here the "Hardships makes you a stronger person" you should automatically know that it's just a cope, sadly.
Low t cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
I get the core of the message, but i feel like this is partially cope or just an excuse for people to just rot
this tbh I became a much better person from all of the hardships that I have faced in the past

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and Deleted member 9274
this tbh I became a much better person from all of the hardships that I have faced in the past
this also explains why people who survived wars are much tougher to deal with and arent little bitches about everything. This thread is cope tbh. Even chad suffers. It doesn't always have to be looks related

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, BigBoy, Deleted member 11167 and 1 other person
You have a point, but I ultimately think it depends on how you spent your time being a social outcast. If you spent it learning new stuff and gaining useful know-how, you WILL certainly come out stronger and tougher than before.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10172 and 5 others
You have a point, but I ultimately think it depends on how you spent your time being a social outcast. If you spent it learning new stuff and gaining useful know-how, you WILL certainly come out stronger and tougher than before.
Damn I'm starting to think that rotting won't make me successful in life

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, turkproducer, Deleted member 11167 and 1 other person
high IQ. chads didn’t get bullied and now as adults they’re doing great. hardship often times weakens you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Baldingman1998, BigBoy and 4 others
Op you probably lost hope, hardship make you stronger only when you have hope when you lose it it indeed make you weaker and unfortunately there is situation where there is no hope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12856 and Deleted member 11167
high IQ. chads didn’t get bullied and now as adults they’re doing great. hardship often times weakens you.
bullying is different , most of time being bullied is out of someone's control as the other person would be physically stronger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167

Just post a video on YouTube venting about this phenomenon to reach people's emotional side and blow up in views and money afterwards. It's not like you could do anything more efficient in escaping your situation.

I do agree with you that after some point you become numb due to all the abuse. But I don't agree that one should just give up one should actively seek to heal from the damage one sustained.

Isaiah 40
29He gives power to the weak
and strength to the powerless.
30Even youths will become weak and tired,and young men will fall in exhaustion.31But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength.They will soar high on wings like eagles.They will run and not grow weary.They will walk and not faint.

The only solution is surgery

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Tldr: Guys who were bullied, excluded, made fun of never really achieved anything later in life. They were much, much worse as adults.
This.

Normies think that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger because they haven't actually ever been through any struggle. They can't even comprehend what a struggle is. You literally have people roping because of quarantine lol imagine if they were put in our shoes for a day.

That's called coping