What dosage of HGH would be only a slight boost and still have effects on growth

Deleted member 14157

Deleted member 14157

Bronze
Want to take HGH but I don't want to get a bulky joe rogan build and split my abdomen, need help on dosages
Also taking exemestane right now, when you get off exemestane is your estrogenic profile permanently altered or would your body recover?

Are you saying you want height and frame growth? Not sure about dosages but I know for ideopathic short stature they blast the kids with like 20 IUs daily, do a metric fuckton. 2-3 is hormone replacement therapy levels. I'm pretty sure It would take years to get to where Joe Rogan. Don't be reckless and be consistent with dosing and do some real research. Asking on the <75 IQ Incel forum doesn't count as research.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14157
Are you saying you want height and frame growth? Not sure about dosages but I know for ideopathic short stature they blast the kids with like 20 IUs daily, do a metric fuckton. 2-3 is hormone replacement therapy levels. I'm pretty sure It would take years to get to where Joe Rogan. Don't be reckless and be consistent with dosing and do some real research. Asking on the <75 IQ Incel forum doesn't count as research.
Ya, frame and height growth. Thanks, unironically most informative reply I've gotten in a while

I don't want to get a bulky joe rogan build and split my abdomen

Ya, frame and height growth. Thanks, unironically most informative reply I've gotten in a while
Age, and how tall are you currently? The clavicle growth plates don't close until giga late and a lot of the growth plates in the spine don't close until 20s ON AVERAGE. For some people all of them close at like 16. You ain't gonna get a lot of results without growth in the legs. Even kids getting the 20 IUs for 4 years at 12 years old get like 4-6 inches I think. If you are short an inch or two can make a difference. But it's probably just a waste of money if you are already 5'9"

But you should get a better frame either way. Careful with insulin resistance.

Age, and how tall are you currently? The clavicle growth plates don't close until giga late and a lot of the growth plates in the spine don't close until 20s ON AVERAGE. For some people all of them close at like 16. You ain't gonna get a lot of results without growth in the legs. Even kids getting the 20 IUs for 4 years at 12 years old get like 4-6 inches I think. If you are short an inch or two can make a difference. But it's probably just a waste of money if you are already 5'9"

But you should get a better frame either way. Careful with insulin resistance.
5'8 and just turned 17

5'8 and just turned 17
Damn bro you got on the train early. I'm 18 and a half 5'8" over here coping with GH and you probably actually have time for it to actually do something. Let's hope we both hit 5'9" at least and firmly ascend manletism.

Just don't eat a bunch of sugar/carbs and fuck your pancreas and give yourself insulin resistance. Read up on how to safely use GH on reddit.

If you are on puberty maybe better to get secretagogues so you dont stop your natural production. Docs use tons of HGH on kids, which would be too expensive for you.

If you are on puberty maybe better to get secretagogues so you dont stop your natural production. Docs use tons of HGH on kids, which would be too expensive for you.
I don't think taking GH stops natural production though, that only apples for things like test

Damn bro you got on the train early. I'm 18 and a half 5'8" over here coping with GH and you probably actually have time for it to actually do something. Let's hope we both hit 5'9" at least and firmly ascend manletism.

Just don't eat a bunch of sugar/carbs and fuck your pancreas and give yourself insulin resistance. Read up on how to safely use GH on reddit.
I think you will probably be 5'9. My cousin was 5'8 and used to be obese when he graduated HS and grew to 5'9 and a half in college

I don't think taking GH stops natural production though, that only apples for things like test
It does stop natural production, as in amount you produce, you just never stop producing it.

It does stop natural production, as in amount you produce, you just never stop producing it.
I'm so confused. So GH stops your natural production but you never stop producing it? Isn't that contradictory. Or is it GH stops natural production and once you go off it you start producing again

I'm so confused. So GH stops your natural production but you never stop producing it? Isn't that contradictory. Or is it GH stops natural production and once you go off it you start producing again
You produce less and you end up with the same amount of HGH if you don't blast it or you are old and not producing much.
So an AI and peptides, and tons of sport, may be a better option, just don't crush your estrogen.